Views: 2833|Replies: 4

最窝火这种描述性极强的文字翻译了,各路大侠快来帮帮俺啊~~~~~~~~~~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-28 09:22:28 |Display all floors
这篇文章的题目是“宁波钻石人生金粉世家休闲会所”,下面是其中两段。在这里请允许我先“佩服”一下这篇文章的中文作者,为了玩高雅,吃奶的劲都使出来了(介绍得这么夸张的地方,我肯定是不会去的)。下面是我自己的译文,希望各路英雄好汉把刀相助,帮俺润色润色,扣谢!

红木精雕的大门推开后,从未有过的放松和惬意油然而生,慢慢的步入飞流一丈的水廊,池子里一群金色的鱼儿在追逐,欢乐着,你的心情也由此的步入宁静和温馨。

upon pushing the exqusitely carved door made of Padauk,a sense of relax and satisfication will arise spontaneously from the bottom of your heart.while walking along the pond flanking the corridor where a shoakl of golden fish is cheerfully chaseing with each other,your mood turns out to be warm and tranquil.

穿过身边高雅气质高挑的女生和那暗红色的木格,银光闪亮的自助餐台尽收眼底,豪华尊贵的商人及呢喃私语的恋人被透过紫纱的光芒笼罩着。再步入尊贵典雅复古的西餐厅,慢慢品位着丝般香浓的咖啡,餐台上精致的点心和注入心血的煲汤,聆听着外籍歌手浪漫情怀的轻歌曼舞,都能让心灵慢慢的放飞,遐想。

passing through the tall-statured girls with graceful temperament and that dark red wooden railings,the buffet stand presents itself in front of you. the honoured guests and murmuring lovers are envloped by the light through the purple screen window. After stepping  into the magnificent western dinning hall,you can leisurly taste the aromatic coffee and delicate-made pastries and soups.Listening to the foreign singer singing romantic songs concentratively,your soul can fly away accompanying the music.

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-6-28 09:33:59 |Display all floors

先帮你改这一句 --- a shoak of golden fish are ----flawed one, it should be - a s

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 10:00:13 |Display all floors

THANKS,ROVI!

THANKS FOR YOUR RECTIFICATION,SUCH AN INFERIOR MISTAKE I HAVE MADE。ANY MORE?

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-6-28 12:02:52 |Display all floors

I reckon you are not at all impressed with what I did by you.....I am sorry, so

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 12:35:43 |Display all floors

一般不带专业,学文学的英语专业人士就做这个

不过难挣钱。要想翻译好、炫耀一下并不难。PM中详情。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.