Author: dear_charles

"ONE WORLD, ONE DREAM" ! WELCOME TO THE BEIJING 2008 SUMMER OLYMPICS GAMES [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-29 09:55:38 |Display all floors

no thanks

selrahc, please keep it that way, only you and f and the 4000+ will be good enough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 09:57:05 |Display all floors

Founderdata, since you are so interested in data, it covered more than 100 count

I went back to recover the data and the 4038 babes covered more than 100 countries from Russia, East European countries, especially the one I love, Hungary, Poland and Romania to Germany, France, and U.K, Spain, and Portugal.

I do miss the Middle Eastern countries but I go right down to the Aussies and New Zealand. But lately I covered the entire South America and Central America !

A few from Africa and I love CHINA too, so I only picked three babes only among the 4038, one from Beijing, one from Shanghai and one from Guongdong !

I am an equal opportunity seeker and F you are welcome to join my house-warming party. But you must wear lingerie, especially see-through lingerie and high-heels with black panty-hose !

Bravo, welcome founderdata, AKA, Fiorii, AKA Fioretta, Can I send you my credit card to send a private plane to pick you up !!

777 Jumbo private plane !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 10:04:02 |Display all floors

Founderdata, I love my MOTHERLAND, the MODERN CHINA ! That's why I never try Chi

They are my sisters until F makes me so excited so I took another look at a Shanghaiese babe and then a Beijing Babe and finally a Guangdong babe !

I have promised myself always respect my Chinese sisters and I would not dare do anything to them.

But Founderdata, AKA Fiorii claimed to be so educated, so refined, and so beautiful and so slim and petite, I have to try a Shanghaiese.

GOD, What a beauty, slim, and trim and just right for me !

Thanks ! In my over 50 years of my life, I have never had a Chinese doll until Founderdata sent me private PM to encourage me to try her.

Fiorii is so delicious and sweat, I love her F, Fiorii AKA Founderdata is the goddess of CHINA !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 10:05:27 |Display all floors

Founderdata, actually I had many "white" girls from Africa especially from S. Af

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 10:10:21 |Display all floors

charles

Enough of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 10:11:16 |Display all floors

Seriously ,please stop.

No more "counting" games.

Only Olympic topics would be fine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 10:19:29 |Display all floors

Daydreamer, I was assigned by President Reagon to Middle East , GOD.....

Iran in 1977 was so open and the Iranian women are the finest !

So as Lebanon and Syria, I did not miss anything especially with my connnection with the CIA !!

I did have the best of Middle Eastern women ! The Syrian women are blond too and they are white !

But when you go to Iraq in 1970's , the women have black hair and you can see the demarcation line of women around the world from European look to Asiatic look when across from Syria into Iraq in 1970.

The women I love most are from Hungary, they are so free and wonderful !

I don't know if any Chinese know Hungarian women are the best !!

Bravo, three cheers to Hungary !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.