Author: youwankerho

Click on the link (F's)and answer my question:'为什么风流总被雨打风吹去?' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-28 12:24:33 |Display all floors

a hacker

In deed.  Is she cogito's wife?  Well that explains why he is jealous of women.  He gets beaten up at home all the time and that's why he puts her pictures to the ID of women forumite he is jealous of !

So daydreamer, are you saying he is actually not the sri lankan? Are you saying he did that to my profile out of venge?  well, I have to say that I didn't put the sri lankan pic on his profile and he found the wrong target for his venge.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 17:32:47 |Display all floors

aha

>>So daydreamer, are you saying he is actually not the sri lankan? Are you saying he did that to my profile out of venge? well, I have to say that I didn't put the sri lankan pic on his profile and he found the wrong target for his venge.<<
----
No. You have BAD comprehension.

I know that someone else put the sri lankan pic on cogito's profile to make him shut up.

And then it's so funny that I saw there is a beautiful pic on your profile too.

I am not sure which of your foes do that. You see, you have got so many foes here.  

Revenge? You gotta be kidding! You don't deserve xiaolifeidao's efforts to do that. Don't promote yourself to that level.

Hehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 20:21:58 |Display all floors

哈阿

风流指各式各样的英雄人物,总被雨打风吹去指历经磨难,久经考验。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 20:46:33 |Display all floors

It's a daily amusement to click on this link, haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 20:47:10 |Display all floors

Now I begin to understand why F is so popular

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.