Author: matlock

How a foreigner can get a Chinese girl in bed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-30 13:13:14 |Display all floors

right pizzafile

if you're good-looking they'll come to you

if you're not then you have to put the effort in, learn some chinese, spew some bullshit about how much you earn, buy them stuff... that kinda thing

all that's too much effort for me personally. this place has made me lazy.  apart from the learning chinese bit, i want to do that for other reasons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 13:26:51 |Display all floors

To matlock

Do you mind editing your thread title?

"How a foreigner can get a Chinese girl in bed?"

The is a provocative thread in some  way.

Let me give you a hand,

" How a sex perplexed  foreigner can get a Chinese prostitute in bed?"

any other versions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 13:48:24 |Display all floors

i agree with sleepye.....

you shounld change your title into:"how the confused foreigners to get  prostitute in bed!!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 13:57:06 |Display all floors

so where would the instructions be?

pay the money. erm, that's it.

i'm happy you two are such good girls but if you're labelling all girls who are prepared to sleep with foreigners as prostitues..... china must have half the world's population of hookers.  at least.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 16:19:14 |Display all floors

Girls in the world r the same !

Hey , u know i m a standard guy ,energetic,strong ,clean,smart ,hard-working ,knowing girls very well ! Everytime when i meet girls ,i can read the signal"i wanna have sex with u " from the girls' eyes !Dont argue about this any longer ,it is useless ! Dont stay in font of the PC ,just go out 2 find the girl u like ! Good luck ,guys !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.