Views: 10828|Replies: 25

How a foreigner can get a Chinese girl in bed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-27 12:49:08 |Display all floors
I have a compiled a list of things to do that guarantee to get a foreign man in bed with a Chinese woman.

1) Speak English. It's very important that you speak english because Chinese woman go crazy over anything western and all of them want to speak English. If you have a non western accent (ie, Indian accent) try to minimize/eliminate it or better yet, copy of the British accent.

2) Have western characteristics. Have blond, brown hair, be tall, big. strong, have green eyes. But if you are dark skinned, don't go as far as to have blue contact lenses as Chinese woman are not that gullible to believe that you truely have blue eyes. The best to be, is be white though.

3) Claim to work in a successfull company as a white collared worker. Example: Claim to work in a bank. But don't go as far as to say you work a for a major internationaly known company of that you are a CEO, doctor or something that big because she might not beleive you and you don't want to look stupid when she asks you how you do it. Unless ofcourse, you are a CEO, doctor, lawyer.

4) Have money and lots of it and be prepared to spend it! Chinese woman beleive that western men are filthy rich. Little do they know that American men put everything on Credit Cards and file for bankruptcy at the end of they year :) But don't go out and spend everything you have on one woman in one night!!!

5) Optional, but higly recommended.  Have a couple of FAKE $100 (americn) dollar bills in your wallet. And try to open your wallet as much as you can infront of you China doll and go through it as Chinese woman LOVE to look inside a westerners wallet. Don't worry, Chinese woman wont know they are fake, aslong as you don't try to use them ofcourse :)

6) Be SUPER POLITE. Chinese woman beleive westerners are knights in shinning armours who ride up on a white horse and save a damsel a distress. So do NOT shout, yell, be rude, incosiderate, spit and ALWAYS open the door, offer her your coat, stuff like that.

7) Have the western personality of bieng exciting and confident. IF you don't know how, just rent a couple of Hollywood movies.

8) Optional, but recommended. Try to speak some Chinese and tell your China doll that your company wants you to speak Chinese. This will make the Chinese girl feel as if she has to "take care" off you.

If you do the above, I guarantee you will get in bed with any Chinese girl that shows an interest in you.

If anybody has more/better suggestions, feel free to add them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 14:43:18 |Display all floors

Re: How a foreigner can get a Chinese girl in bed

Why, yes!

1. Go to a bar.
2. Wait five minutes.
3. Uh, there is no third step...

Actually, I use the inverse of your rules:

1. I only speak Chinese.
3. I only claim to be a student.
4. I don't have any money. I borrow from my Chinese friends, or they treat me to dinner.
5. My wallet contains 40 kuai. The bank account shows -20 kuai.
6. I swear all the time, sometimes cursing people, letting my temper go off every now and then.
7. I can't stand that superficial Western attitude. I am just myself.
8. I don't do what others tell me to; I speak Chinese by choice.

If I do the above, no night passes by without having some good loving with a Chinese kitten.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 16:09:17 |Display all floors

I'll do you one better...

I have dark skin. Haha.
In reality his points are mainly right, but I do none of them. I never claim to have money. Instead of being polite I make it a point of being nice to her, but it is clear that she has her freedom...ie. I am not your sugardaddy.
It really separates the 'chaff from the wheat'. The superficial girls you can never be sure of...what if you start to like one of these girls that yop duped?? How will you feel? How will you have her affection for real? Naw...I'll be me. It works...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 16:19:12 |Display all floors

HOW TO GET WHITE GIRLS IN BED?

1. GET TWO BEERS !

2. SWEAT TALK, SOFT HANDS, MUSIC AND PROMISES AND PROMISES

3. TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF AND FXXK HER !

IT IS SO SIMPLE, WHAT THE HECK HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE STEPS, OR JUST FXXK THE WHITE GIRLS WITH MY BIG DICKS

TO ALL YOU WHITE TRASH, YOU ARE ALL STUPID !!

HOW MANY YOU HAVE FXXKED ? ME , OVER 4036 WHITE GIRLS AND COUNTING !!!

I HAD THREE (3)  WHITE GIRLS IN LAST THREE DAYS !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 16:26:17 |Display all floors

RE: WHITE GIRLS ARE THE DUMBEST !!

No wonder Meatloff came up with such a dumb post cuz his mom is a dingleberry!!

Lanzai and the vicious 1/2 nigga, GET LOST FROM CHINA, you perverts !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 16:29:43 |Display all floors

can be more simple

Nice appearance, talking in proper humour and polite behavior, pretending to looking for love in China, ok, that's enough, if you just want  the doll to be on plate. It's easier to reach than getting a serious relationship or true love. Absolutely needn't follow all your instructions.

But pls note that a liar is less attractive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 16:42:19 |Display all floors

Matlock, THIS WEEKEND IS GAY PRIDE WEEKEND AND DYKE MARCH !

Let me introduce to all Chinese, 1.4 billions Chinese around the world that Matlock's big fat Mama is a Dyke.

What is a Dyke?

Matlock's big. fat Mama is a cum dumpster and also a DYKE, a stupid lesbian, fat and ugly and only know how to suck black cocks and lick pussy !! That's a DYKE !!

I saw Matlock's big, fat Mama in New York City DYKE March this weekend showing pff her big tits and kissing all the women ! How sick and dumb is Matlock's Mama, dumb and dumber !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.