Views: 3782|Replies: 3

May i have an honor to know you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-9 10:38:31 |Display all floors
Hello Everyone,

This is eleaphia from Quanzhou,an immemorial but historical and beautiful city, so welcome you to come to our city.

and i am very eager to english learning, but my english is poor,expecial in oral english, so i wish i could acquest support from you, with your kind cooporation, i am sure we both will make great progress,so let's practise together,

i am sincerely desire for you to be friends with me.

With my best wishes
eleaphia
qq:86162790
email:eleaphia512@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-9 10:46:06 |Display all floors

You need to improve your interest on english studying

Every subject is easy to study well, the problem is you need to improve your interest on it.
Let me introduce a English studying sudio to you: http://www.kzyyjs.com/
This is the world famous English Air studio classroom. You can study its magzine and listen to the Mp3 disc of the magzine. I think it will improve your english greatly. That's great.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-9 13:29:32 |Display all floors

hello!

Dear helen,

thanks for your kind suggestion, i will enter into the website you gave me,.

yes the interest to do things is very important, but sometimes i really have not enough inspirit and energy to learn, after  work, i always want to entertain myself, so not time for study,but if i have too much time every day, i can't concentrate myself, so i worry about my self,,,,,

of course i will try my best, i promise in the new year, i will indulge in my english learning,especially my oral english,,,,,

and thanks you again.
hope i will learn more from you.

Best wishes to you.
eleaphia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-9 14:39:19 |Display all floors

re

thanks you . i am also crazy about learning english.
i scaned www.kzyyjs.com you introduced , oh, it is a good place for us to study english every day . the effect is better than others. from now, i will insist on listening it every day .
i hope all of us can persist in study of english, that is say, opening of every thing is easy part , the more important is wether you can or not keep it for ever, probably it is no ending.
many people like me who are workers must work more than eight hours every day , thus we need to became everything organized ,then advance efficiency of study and work in limited time .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.