Author: hexbodhi

How does an American guy date a Chinese woman? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-20 08:28:44 |Display all floors

wow,looks like great tensions here

when will ppl stop being judgmental?

when will we do whatever we want without worrying abt what others think abt us?

when can we stop bothering to explain our behaviors?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 23:14:39 |Display all floors

i know why

where there are some clashes here is cuz some reasons like , some guys do come to china for "business" or free "business" , they would like to play trick with chinese girls...
such as i don't want one night stand with you .. i want many night stands...  
we shouldn't plan for the future ,ho which sounds right , but sleep with girl at first date .find excuse to take her to his flat .... etc
but ofc there are still good quality guys , some guys they find gf (some are really ugly ,sorry for honest ) this kinda maybe true love ,anyway  i don't mean to find ugly one means true love .
no matter what the purpose it is , be honest , to play a trick which is the discussing thing , which make one far from finding his true love .
so if you want a sex partner ,you can find girls in pubs ,sooo many girls for one night stand , you can find easily , no need to play trick ~~
but if you want to find a real fair chinese girl ,  repect , to be kind , to be honest , don't play trick like find excuse but take them to yr flat to do that thing...
all depend on what kinds of relationship you are looking for !

lol it's like the ad : P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 23:28:41 |Display all floors

hey american guy...do the way as your own

if u like reading, go find a girl like reading;
if u like do sporty, go find a girl like do sporty,
if u like natural, pets, travelling., clubing, drinking, dancing, clubbing......go find the same type of girls

that's easy......no tips in dating girls.........girls are girls.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.