Author: mantraman

New to the forum,..... Are all white people white trash? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-22 00:58:34 |Display all floors

both sides of the coin

I am a female born and raised in the USA. I have seen both sides of the coin. Indeed, there are lower class and upper class white American folks but that also goes for black Americans, Hispanic American, Asian Americans. My point is that wherever you go in this world you will find "trash" regardless of race, color, status.

Check this out .... a nice little story about Chinese gangs in NYC. Trash is everywhere !!!

http://www.geocities.com/synergy_two/chinatown/articles/nytimes030511.html?200521

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-22 01:57:50 |Display all floors

MANTRAMAN, YOU ARE A WHITE TRASH

MANTRAMAN, BASED ON YOUR WRITING HERE, YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL MAN AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANY TIME, YOU ARE ALL OVER THE FORUM EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY. ATTACKING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT.

I am writing to express myself towards your anger on forum, was your mother a white trash , it looks like it because i am not understand why you are nagging every minute of the day. i am not sure you have any job to start with. you claimed, a Uni in china offered you a job to teach, you stupid fool, in your dreams, you are unprofessional and stupid.

GROW UP STUPID WHITE TRASH WITHOUT ANY JOB

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-3 12:31:01 |Display all floors

a lot are

There are and have been and will continue to be many many many stupid, crass, arrogant white guys who are prone to drunkenness and womanizing here in China.

There are lots of humble minded white guys and girls here for whatever their own reason maybe.

Mantraman, it’s somewhat surprising to see your reaction to Happybday05. Yes he does speak in gritty terminologies but it's real, seemingly man to man and yet you jump on him with the air of superiority that is so prevalent in the former type person described above.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.