Views: 3625|Replies: 3

What do you think of Bad Guy. HE Isn't a bad guy. Michael Jackon,free from ac [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-16 15:29:51 |Display all floors
hehe. bad guy or good guy.

Who are they on earth you will pick on.

Yao ming is a good guy,spoiled guy.

He only be fond of only one girl which is his lover now.

I had read about something his interest life in American and China in his autobiography,in which, you can see some OF his Nba teamplayer comment on him.

haha.

who love Jackson, the singger of Thriller,such a wonderful singger with perfect dance of his style

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-17 00:20:24 |Display all floors

....?

So that the court dont think its proven that hes guilty makes him innocent for sure?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-17 17:08:05 |Display all floors

who knows

Only the truth knows if Michael is guilty or not. Anyway, I like his songs and dances, those are really great.  But if he is guilty, God will punish him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-4 22:39:27 |Display all floors

I hope he's a good guy,

but I wouldn't leave him alone with my son for ten seconds.

There's a valuable lesson here, if people are smart enough to learn it.  It's the political equivalent to what President Reagan used to say about Nuclear Arms (Control) Deals with the old Soviet Union:

"Trust, but verify!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.