Author: dear_charles

Micheal Jackson found innocent of 10 charges of child molestation charges ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-16 09:48:36 |Display all floors

I get so much sleep with my babe a day ! Sex is better than triazolam !

After a vigorous sexual activities, I usually go to sleep, Punisher 2005 !

I don't need triazolam ! I can fxxk for two hours and then go to sleep. It is so nice !

Sorry, my beautiful blond babe is my sleeping pill.

But sometimes we are up all night making passionate love and then I have to go to Public Tiolet to piss at F and punisher2005 and Freedom1 too ! and Tek, the nigga from where, the nigga from Van., may be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 09:55:46 |Display all floors

I live in a gated community and also we have Home_guards at the gate with shotgu

punisher, punisher,

Dump and dumper, real cumdumpster,

Dump as a duck, walk like a duck, crack like a duck,

punisher is a dump and dumper duck

Let's boil the cracking duck and eat it alive !

Dump and dumper punisher !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 10:02:26 |Display all floors

charles, my reply to your PMs

To the first one of you dreaming about having sex with me.  My advice for you is to stop masterbating or forcing any wet dreams.  You are at risk of heart attack and sudden death.

To the second one of you threatening to kill me.  I'm here in Shanghai, waiting to kick your *ss.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 10:02:49 |Display all floors

Reply: I get so much sleep with my babe a day ! Sex is better than triazolam !

You mean you had "sex" sucking "happybday's" dick!! That is NOT called sex!! As to the blond babe, you wouldn't get one if you gave her 1,000,000 bucks! That's SIX zeros, loser!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 10:07:18 |Display all floors

Reply: I live in a gated community and also we have Home_guards at the gate with

I have NO DOUBT about that one!!! It is called "mental institution", and the guards have shotguns to keep the inmates from escaping!! Keep us amused, selrahc! That's all you'll ever be good for!

Regards,

Dr. Punisher aka Dr. Death

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 10:10:59 |Display all floors

Reply: charles, my reply to your PMs

Fiorii, masturbating and dreaming of you is all charlie-boy can do in his cell! He is an inmate in a mental institution in Shithole, North Carolina, USA. The doctors agree that there is no cure for him!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 10:11:46 |Display all floors

well said dr. punisher

prescribe him some vi@gra so he can stay up for 2.5 hours and

subscribe him to the duck's position in knowhoyouare's sluthouse

F

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.