Author: dear_charles

Micheal Jackson found innocent of 10 charges of child molestation charges ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-15 09:28:23 |Display all floors

Yo selrahc!!!

"I hope what punisher2005 posted is a true reflection of his color. He used money to buy love and got burned by his ex- and gave away 800,000 RMB. I would like to know how dump is punisher2005, a cum dumpster just like freedom1, what kind of freedom is in America, NONE !"

You once again prove how excellent your English is! That goes especially for reading comprehension!!
800,000 RMB, huh?? Go read again, dude! Ooops, sorry, I mean "Dr." Selrahc! You should stick to copy-and-paste, as reading and writing is obviously not your strength. As far as I know, I said 60,000 RMB. It seems that SOMEBODY came up with the remaining 740,000 RMB. Was that YOU by any chance? Well, she'll be happy about that! Congrats, boy, I'm sure you'll win her heart now! Hahaha!! Wanna donate even more? I'll give you her account No.; I guarantee she'll be practically DYING to sleep with you!
I "used money to buy love"?? Now that's a good one, doc! I never paid one single lousy penny to sleep with her, she's the one who kept coming to my place for sex. Get your English skills together and read carefully! I gave her that money after we split up. Because I care about her, not for sex!! SOME of us have other things than sex on our mind you know! But why am I wasting my breath here? The very concept of actually caring about somebody is obviously alien to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-15 09:44:08 |Display all floors

punisher, you know

the doc. is crazy. the most obvious symptom of mentally challenged people is that they can't get their numbers straight.  

Another case is xiaoliza, he can't do number counting work when the number is over 10 when  his fingers are all used up and his toes are just not as flexible as being helpful in number counting.

you have to forgive them.

have a nice day!

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-15 10:01:18 |Display all floors

Yeah, fiorii!!

OK, he shall be forgiven! After all it's not his fault that he doesn't have the brains to do even simple math. You gotta admit though, 4 zeros and 5 zeros look almost the SAME!! Or 6, 7, 8 zeros! Who cares! And the numbers 6 and 8?? They both look kinda round, don't they? Is the meaning different? Well, who cares?? What's the big difference? Hahaha!
And by the way, doc ol' boy!! What does my ex and me have to do with MICHAEL JACKSON???? Gee!!! Don't forget to take your medicine today, doc! Who knows, it might actually help some!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-15 10:49:37 |Display all floors

punisher2005, Fiorii must be your girlfriend now, go ahead, give her 60,000RMB

You idiot, stupid cu, dumpster. You were conned by a con artist and you are as dump as a cum dumpster, O GOD you cared about her and giving away 60,000 RMB.

Yes, Fiorii contributed the other 740,000 RMB, no big deal, Fiorii is her sugar big Moma  and her pimp too, You cum dumpster.

You want sex, you have to pay for it more, that's why she is not giving to you, cum dumpster, you are retarded, or simply stupid and sucking and licking too much Fiorii's pussy juice.

You two punisher2005 and Fiorii are a good pair of retarded in this Forum.

Post some more stupid postings, go ahead, give more to 650 millions chinese girls/women. They are gladly accept your 60,000 RMB donation !

You cum dumpster in your asre ! punisher2005 !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-15 10:53:22 |Display all floors

fioriiliza, how's your sex life, I can fulfil your fantasy and your physical nee

Just four men and one of them was your business partner,

Fioriiliza, do you have to sleep with your business partner to con money, you con artist ! Fioriiliza, my desexed court servant, lick my testicles and my shaft !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-15 11:03:35 |Display all floors

going crazy again charles?

was it because I scraped your scar that you can't get your numbers straight?

Was that the reason you got kicked out from both harvard medical school and John Hopkins decades ago and you still haven't got over it?

And that finally got you into the military camp where you were desexed and became THE cumdumpster!   and ever since you became sleepp deprived!

I'm terribly sorry that I mentioned it again!

hahaha,  get some sleep charles!

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 06:34:46 |Display all floors

Ms. Demi618, Thank for for your contribution, I really appreciate !

Let me dissect this legal case in more details

1. One of the most important legal system in the West is using so-called jurors. In this case, all the jurors are actually white in San Barbara County except one black college student who was an alternate juror which finally became the only black juor.

2. The jurors decided to look at this case just another sexual assault case. Nothing else. No celebrity status given to Michael Jackson or anyone.

3. Can money buy justice? Absolutely, money can buy the best lawyers and information and will alter the outcome of any legal case.

4. The critical turning point of the case is not whether Michael Jackson molested the child but the persecutor of San Barbara County placed the accused's mother on the witness stand and snapped her finger and showed contempt against the jurors and did not understand the legal consequence of the case.

5. Always try to answer the questions and remain calm and stay away from too much body language.

6. This legal case is not about other children but one cancer stricken child which fabricated the story and lost.

7. Children are manipulated by greedy mothers like Fioriiliza AKA Fiorietta Shanghaila slut AKA Public toilet F, so stay away from children and sluts like Fiorii, then you will be fine.

STAY AWAY FROM THE CRAZY FXXKING NIGGA-LOVER FIORII !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.