Author: rovi297

英文要学,但万事都不能过头。读了《英语已成一个巨大的社会毒瘤》一文后的一些感触! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-12 14:28:10 |Display all floors

great!

you're greater than I.

I just want to fight agaist nuts one by one.  brave, smart and eloqent man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 18:20:48 |Display all floors

fearless chinglish

everyone here speaks chinese english and it is inevitable as long as chinese is our mother tongue. if deep in our brain our thoughts are formed in chinese, we will express them in chinese anyway, even if we use english words. it is unavoidable even for the english professors in the language institutes, so long as chinese is their mother tongue and their brain operates humanly. so, english with a chinese flavor, we all speak!

therefore, we don't need to cry (fight?) for our rights. we've had them already. we don't need to fear because we have nothing to fear about. we speak chinglish, so what?

if you are a native english speaker, please tell me where and how i have confused you.

if you are not , please show me how to speak it flawlessly in english.

either way, i thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 19:43:15 |Display all floors

If nuts who are being in proud of an idiomatic English speaker were crushed down

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 19:44:05 |Display all floors

the power of Chinglish would be proved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 19:47:55 |Display all floors

my point of view

if nuts who were being in proud of as an idiomatic English speakers were crushed down by Chinglish speakers, the power of Chinglish would be proved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 23:05:42 |Display all floors

新手上路

我学英语并不为什么伟大的目的、或者什么民族的振兴,我也不需要判断我是否该学或者值不值得学这门语言,亦或者其他各种各样在《英语已成一个巨大的社会毒瘤》里原作者的各种借口;我只是要学这门语言,只是要做一件事情——学好英语,我只希望有一天我可以自如的周游世界without旅行团导游,可以自如地向世界各地的朋友表达我自己的思想、观点,同时可以让其他民族的人们了解我们(至少了解我的想法);我想这是一个美妙的体验,因为那样可以在一个人短暂的一生中看到更多我们所存在着的大千世界……!这已经足够让我发奋学好英语了。

我有一个法国朋友,她精通法语、英语、泰语;同时还能听懂大多数中文,她现在才28岁,我也想像她那样自由,所以我告诉自己要付出努力,有人能做到的事情我也能做到!

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-6-13 08:22:46 |Display all floors

Very good indeed, but don’t call the others lunatics!!!!! As it will echo!!!!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.