Author: freedom_1

Looking for young Chinese country girl for marriage, preferred GZ, no age limit [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-12 16:29:26 |Display all floors

hi yearnfm

i'm here not looking for woman , but if you want to practice your english i don't know if i could help you much

for the green card, i think th ephoria year back ago happen again, when there are so many of HK ppls run away from there

i think ppls are easy to forget good things but easy to remember the bad thing

for yearnfm, leave your e-mail

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 16:41:00 |Display all floors

HI

What is ephoria? My interpreter softwer useless,Thanks you,My family ask me studing more,They works in Suzhou and call me ask my studing,They are very nice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 16:57:31 |Display all floors

yearnfm

that's good, you better keep studying

don't let your parent down

be a good girl

and don't leave your e-mail on me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 11:12:22 |Display all floors

Hey

What u wanna know about the countryside of China?I think i know pretty much about it.Just wanna offer some help for u to find a true love with a  Chinese girl.I love the countryside.It is the most wonderful place to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-26 19:54:55 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-29 12:17:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-10 12:07:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2015-5-10 12:09

Funny how a guy like you who have never visited China can find such good impressions of countryside girls from GZ! Don't you think u are ab it hasty? Give yourself a chance, look around, there are many nice girls from other places in China!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.