Author: freedom_1

Looking for young Chinese country girl for marriage, preferred GZ, no age limit [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-11 19:04:09 |Display all floors

Ms. Fiorii, I only read about "Home_guard" not home-guards! Thanks !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-11 19:06:18 |Display all floors

Dear Mr. Selrah-closer, Thanks for your input, it is nice to have a unique name!

You must be very close to Mr. Selrahc. !

I am an honourable man and respect all Chinese women including Ms. Fiorii despite of my shortcoming !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-11 19:07:55 |Display all floors

Ms. Fiorii, Is this the way to treat a foreign guest here in this Forum despite

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 03:47:48 |Display all floors

Can anybody explain to me???????

CAN ANYBODY explain to me, why this green card are very important for the women???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 08:40:15 |Display all floors

freedom_1 is a kid, a liar and full of teenage angst and bravado

From my CAUTION thread, comes the following:

Looks like thug number 3 (the fake medical doctor of many names) continues his malpractice.

How many hours every morning does he spend trashing his enemies? Aren't you glad you are not one of his patients? -- You would have to be very patient! The good doctor is busy keeping up on his urology textbook and pissing in the forum.

I have no idea what freedom1 did to piss him and his master off, but the astute practitioner has created another Frankenstein monster of a handle in honor of freedom1 -- you now see freedom_1 from walk out of surgery and take a seat in the waiting room.

An update on thug #3 (the guy of the many creative handles):

I would guess this guy is a school boy between the ages of 12 and 15.

Apparently he is still close to his father, therein comes a lot of the little pieces of truth he is still assembling and testing on us in the forum. He has not yet reached the rebellious stage where what his friends say and think become the dominating forces molding his interests.

He is fascinated with sex, especially repulsed by sex between 'whites' and Chinese -- this indicates that he is in a school where both races are in attendance, I would guess Hong Kong. He is obviously in the middle of the young demonic male syndrome which is quite difficult during the young teenager years for boys.

Access to a urology text, while not really understanding the object of the subject, indicates that one of his parents owns such a book -- I would guess his dad.

His poor English indicates that he couldn't be too far in school.

His bravado indicates that he has or is about to reach puberty.

This is the youngest thief in the gang of four, I reckon.

How many pernicious handles have you created so far, kid?

How does the general name grenadier98 recieve any Private Messages?

What a hoot!

Go outside and exercise kid, then perhaps you may be able to hold your own against the Western bullies in the schoolyard, but coming onto this forum with your debauchery just delays your opportunity to lose your virginity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 12:22:20 |Display all floors

Can anybody explain to me???????

CAN ANYBODY explain to me, why this green card are very important for the women???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 12:59:06 |Display all floors

HI. I want be frend with you

I am Chinese girl, 20 years, I living Guangzhuo outside, I will go studing in Amereca, I want be frend with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.