Views: 3681|Replies: 12

How do you think of "异地恋情” [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-10 14:48:55 |Display all floors
。。。I don't mention about the People of different nationality or from different area who have married

What i mean is that,  They are approaching such kinda of relationship who love each other,but live separately due to the working place or studying place varied.

If you are engaged in such kinda of relations for loving sake,do you feel sometimes it s suffering.

Would you like to find a keeper again in the same place if you feel you are not the only contrained by the other parter far away.

How do you deal with Love from different place you can't reach or meet him or her frequently

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 17:00:29 |Display all floors

i donot like even i am expericing it

i think the couple should be stay in the same place,,, ,,, they should not be sepreated, cuz the separation make two people become alienation.
AS we know, two people r different place , they cannot company each other when they r sad ,,and meet with some difficulty,,just call or chat with internet will not enough . the commuication, even a expression in his(hers) eyes, a action will be warm to overcome some diificult. will be happy,

so i donot feel like this style life ,,i hope the couple will stay same place..........................:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 20:19:27 |Display all floors

it will not last long

I'm a student in Wuhan. i had this sort of relationship with my bf before. i thought it would last long as long as two people loved each other, but it turned out there is no real spiritual love. He found a girlfriend in his school in his city, and  cheated me.Maybe a boy needs more than emotional contact~~~It's a fact.
so my suggestion is don't believe in long-distance relationship, just seize the person near you, it would be more practical

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 21:15:01 |Display all floors

just as the saying goes

just as the saying goes,distance beautifies and falsifies love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-11 00:55:51 |Display all floors

sure! long distance love won't be last long

whhzsf from wuhan city.im foreigner in wuhan city ,too. what u said is true.pls, email me at manmabb@yahoo.com. we  can discuss more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-14 14:05:35 |Display all floors

So most people still agree to have a lover not far from their hometown,much easi

hehe.

Yeah.

Not all the foreignors who come and stay in China for some days would like to marry a Chinese girl or boy even thou they earn the pleasure to appreciate the culture and make friends of opposite sex here, when they are single,or used to be single in China.

Therefore  , Despite some mixed couple here in China, we can see some pure couple who met in China in a tour or some other occasion and share more common interest in China as they are explorating here,but from same country somewhere.

So,  Do you think it is good to find someone you are easier to commucate ,even in a dialect,can warp up a longlife marriage,or a smoothly dating process

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 09:50:54 |Display all floors

异地恋情”

异地恋情”is possible for the rich with loads of cash in their pocket.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.