Author: jodyzhang

Pop music lovers, please come here and talk ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-13 12:08:37 |Display all floors

: )

Hey Marina, I cannot agree with u more. And I think that is the function that music should be!

And I like "Yesterday once more" better. 'Cause " Take me to your heart" is too widely sang, it seems that it is too much. "Yesterday once more" is the first English song I listerned to more than ten years ago, at that time I was moved. Yap, great songs always remind people something and they can touch people's hearts.

How do u think , friends?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-13 12:10:21 |Display all floors

sorry , it shoud be Mariane.

sorry , it shoud be Mariane.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-14 20:56:31 |Display all floors

Because they melt the years away.

I started to listen and love popular music when I was in the middle school.It was in 1980S,
and there were not too many good popular songs in mainland those days.
In the high school, I had a mini radio.I listened pop music by it.In the third Grade,I finally got a walkman.I started to buy tape albums then.In those days, the most popular stars were "Four Heavenly kings".But I loved Wangjie more.Because I was sad,his sad music is fit for me."Walking alone in the raining evening,whether rain or tears on my face, I could not tell.Everyday, everyday,my heart is about to be broken.Tears run out, no one cares."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 23:00:10 |Display all floors

haiyun1999

I love ur comment ! True feeling !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-21 11:05:55 |Display all floors

music and idol

After national university entrance examination,I left my home city.
In that summer vacation,I had bought an album tape,named "pursuing dream".When I

was on the ship to Wuhan, where I had never been,I was lying on the bed and felt

empty.The only thing I could do was listening to music.In fact, this album was not

perfect.But it was passionate.Passion was what I needed in those days.Slowly,the

singer Wuqilong became my idol.I had even sung his song in a music contest in my

university.It seemed ridiculous,because my voice was not very high.But it is the
true life of youth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-21 19:12:34 |Display all floors

Haiyun 1999

Yap, passionate is what we should never lose.

Is there anyone who likes Sarah Brightman 's songs ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-21 21:07:20 |Display all floors

Hello,my friend~

I like R&B and pop music,do you know Brian Mcknight,Briney Spears,Nelly Furtado and Enrique Iglesias,etc?There are many other singers I like!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.