Views: 2330|Replies: 6

Global warming and Sri Lanka [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-5 08:22:22 |Display all floors
Global warming is causing Sri Lankans to think they are ethnic chinese, and behave like complete dickheads, anyone noticed this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-5 10:44:05 |Display all floors

brown trash

only here for the boys

step forward cogito  -  turd burgling deviant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-7 02:18:39 |Display all floors

WHat the ???

What has global warming to do with Sri Lankans??

I take offense at what you're saying and do not see the point of what you're trying to say.

I happen to have stayed in Sri Lanka for some time and I think the majority of them are perfectly fine people.

Shane

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-7 04:38:57 |Display all floors

Urbexer is a racist and the entire East London are filled with Sri Lanka and Pak

racist, racist----Urbexer !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-7 10:55:08 |Display all floors

i am not racist!

Dont lump me in with your kind you twat!

You are the racist, anyway i see global warming has brought more Sri lankans to shenzhen and these forums!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-7 13:39:28 |Display all floors

hmmm

What has global warming to do with Sri Lankans??

I take offense at what you're saying and do not see the point of what you're trying to say.

What i mean is its strange that Cogit/Xiaolia whatever the sad twats name is, thinks he is a Hong Kong citizen. So i didnt realise global warming had pushed Sri Lanka East and then North to China:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-7 17:19:41 |Display all floors

a good analysis

xiaoli  pretended to be Chinese. that is why we can find him crap everywhere to spoil Chinese image

What a malicious ghost!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.