Author: eightyeight

CAUTION: THIS FORUM HAS A GANG OF RESIDENT THUGS, WHO DELIGHTS IN ATTACKING POST [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-8 13:14:26 |Display all floors

Haha

It/He finally woke up -- and he wants us to believe he lives in HK?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 13:18:16 |Display all floors

reply fiorii

Be wary folks, don't get lured-in by this xioaliza nut!

He will send you PMs telling you about this and that -- the one PM he will not send you is that he is a pervert who wants to destroy the China Daily forum -- join him if you hate China and the Chinese but don't for one second think that you are doing anyone in the world a favor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 13:19:04 |Display all floors

cogito's profile

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/profile.shtml?uid=42343

User Name: cogito
  Send message
Nickname: cogito
Email Address: Secret
City:  
Hobby:  

Total Posts: 751
Last Login: 2005-05-30 23:32

check it out, he still has his picture there -- does that guy look Chinese to you? What a poser!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 14:11:41 |Display all floors

haha, the "Chinese"

he can be anything but chinese.  

where did you come from xiaoliza?  poor thing, you are good at posing, but you should do something about your teeth.  

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 14:18:27 |Display all floors

'teeth'?

i would be more concerned about my ears if i were him.

weird or what!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 22:13:39 |Display all floors

Certain idiots in this forum have never figured out

What certain idiots in this forum have never figured out is: I don't give a flip about a beauty contest. That was chairman's ego, folks! I never asked to be named a forum columnist! In fact, I told China Daily that I sure did hope they could find someone, a lot better than me, pretty damn soon, to take over whatever role, they might have hoped I could provide.

The point is, for you (you knowwhoyouare) chineseyang (you all know that yang is the male energy form, right? -- this person states she is a female) and for thestud/cogito/chinespolice/etc., etc., is that this is an anonomyous forum -- unless of course, you post your private picture, give folks your telephone number, get personal and all. [cough] Not one of you know my name, know what I look like, have my phone number or anything else -- do you understand? I am not running for a beauty contest, I don't need your attention; I am not looking for love in all the wrong places. I have no psychotic need for your attention -- frankly, my dear, I really don't give a damn! Got it!

What I am concerned about is a world of understanding, of acceptance, of getting along together and moving forward.

Get my ideology figured out before you project your own stupidity onto me!

So, if the idiots want to make a name for themselves, comeon, boys and girls -- I laugh at you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 22:45:47 |Display all floors

Write threads of value

and stop trolling and spamming others! Just some common and decent behavior, is all that is really needed! -- I do think so.

Keep pestering me, and you will have my attention, do you understand that, idiot cogito?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.