Author: eightyeight

CAUTION: THIS FORUM HAS A GANG OF RESIDENT THUGS, WHO DELIGHTS IN ATTACKING POST [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-5 09:45:57 |Display all floors

88, You are busted !

Since your game has a new twist to it, let me employ one of your favorite devices here, before you post-edit or delete the post you have previoulsy thrown up:

The following is a  post about 88:
xiaolifeidao
+ Send message
+ Posts: 493
+ Joined:
2005-04-11
Trailer Park Trash stinks from 100 miles away
Especially a perverted, saliva-dripping one that screams at any Chinese woman in his sight like a red-skinned, horny amazon gorilla:

"When I went to China I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I have never seen so many firm breasts and tight asses. " -- TPJ/88/freedom1/spiritrace

2005-06-17 01:18

xiaolifeidao:

Once again you spread your slanderous lies!

I never made any such statement, xiaolifeidao, you damn liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, I repeat what you already know: xiaolifeidao, you are a damn liar!!!!!!

You are a deceitful twit!!!!!!!!!

You are a goof and a real loser!!!!!!!!!

I have spoken the truth, you have not!!!!!!!

Why do you lie?

Why are you such a dumbass?

You need to ask yourself what is wrong with you.

Please go away with your slanderous nonsense -- I don't want to play games with you and your many deceitful handles (i.e.: 88, Thos P. Kackstraw, America Most Wanted, )

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.