Views: 4295|Replies: 13

S C H A PE L L A....C O R B Y sentenced to 20 years in prison! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-28 07:18:58 |Display all floors
Schapella Corby is a 27 year-old white beautiful blue eyed dirty blond Australia woman who was arrested for smuggling POTS into Bali from Australia. The  Bali Court today sentenced her to 20 years in prison despite the usual punishment is death sentence ny firing squad for everybody who comitted the crime of smuggling drugs into Bali

There were a worldwide outpour of sympathy in this case "FREE CORBY".

But the true is Schapella Corby has been to Bali six times this year in less than four months.

Remember this: SCHAPELLA CORBY HAS BEEN TO BALI FROM JANUARY 1, 2005 TO APRIL, 2005 SIX TIMES !!

After the Tsunami, the price of pots has risen very high and the supply was very low.

Schapella Corby is an unemployed 27-year-old Gold Coast Beauty.

Her bank account is full of millions of dollars. Her brother was the major drug dealer in the area and Corby knowingly served as runner to smuggle pots into Bali.

Is a 27 years old dirty blond blue eyed beautiful white woman's life better than an Asian man or woman?

The answer is NO !

But the Court reduced her sentence from death by firing squad to 20 years in prison.

How unfair is the legal system to treat white woman who are drug smuggler ?

Why did the Prime Minister of Australia Howard did nothing because he knew she had full load of cash in her bank and is unemployed and went to Bali six times in less than 4 months.

I hope this is not a hate posting but served as a reminder to ALL CHINESE THAT BEAUTIFUL BLOND BLUE-EYED WHITE WOMEN SHOULD BE JUDGED BY THIER CHARACTERS NOT BY THIER SKIN COLOR, OR THEIR BEAUTY.

I hope the message is clear and I hope all CHINESE SHOULD NOT WORSHIP WHITE BLOND BLUE-EYED WOMEN JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN BUT BECAUSE OF THEIR CHARACTER OF HIGH MORALS !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-28 12:47:09 |Display all floors

found guilty

but her trial was unfair
significant evidence concerning the baggage handlers at the airport was witheld by the australian government until it was too late, and the evidence became inadmisable.
it's extremely sad that she recieved no help from her government, in fact they can be blamed for her inprisonment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-28 12:48:35 |Display all floors

info please

Where did you get this private information on this Lady's bank account ??

Where did you find the information that her brother is a convicted drug runner ?

where is he now, which jail, how long is he serving ??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-28 19:24:33 |Display all floors

I was a United States Federal Agent and still have a lot of connection with Inte

Her brother was not convicted or in prison, she was being used but she was a willing partner in crime.

I can give you a link about her bank account and also her brother is drug dealer.

All the information are public and you can search them in Google  but as a Federal Agent, drug dealers love to use pretty blond blue eyes Aussie girls to smuggle drugs into Bali.

All the information are true and I will provide the link to you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-28 19:36:37 |Display all floors

The Indonesia Minister of Justice is holding high level talk now and I really do

In many case, she may serve one to two years and be transferred back to a prison in Australia and close to home. There is always a back door deal but to save face for the Bali justice system, They have to convict her and then very quietly to transfer her back to Australia in one to two years.

Many countries have treaties like that.

For example, United States and Canada have a "prisoner exchange" program. Canadians get caught for smuggling drugs into United States will serve 1/3 of times in US and 2/3 in Canada. But the prisons in Canada is country clubs.

United States also have some kind of mutual understanding with France.
Any furgitives caught in France will not return or turn over to US unless the US  Department of Justice promises not to execute the alleged criminals.

Most countries have some kind of "prisoner exchange" program for minor crimes.

During Vietnam War, over 50,000 American went ot Canada but returned after 1972 and there were no charges filed against those who fleed the country not to serve in Vietnam.

Each case is different and I expect some kind of back door deal going on now !

Australia has a lot of influence on Indonesia and I do believe they have to convict her but then she will serve a few years and let her go on probation in Australia !!

International Law is a very interesting sub-specialtry of law !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-28 19:51:18 |Display all floors

pinko77, Australia Governement can not do anything to interefer with anothercoun

It is not a crime in Amsterdam, Holland to grow, smoke or store large amount of pots.

But illegal smuggling of pots out of Amsterdam back to United States is a crime !

Most European countries decriminalize the possession of pots but still prosecute smuggling of large amount of pots into the country.

The time: 2 years What a joke.

I do believe 20 years is too much. One to two years is enough to punish her !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 07:02:08 |Display all floors

legalizing marijuana is mainly seen for tax purposes

the countries can tax it and can raise money. it can be used in california for medical use.  until 1950s it was a big industry. the US constitution, declaration of independence, and bill of rights were all printed on hemp paper [hemp=pot=marijuana].
the THC in pot is also found in chocolate, too albeit in lesser amounts.   some see indonesia's justice as too severe, but US justice as a bunch of pansies.  a shame they can't illegalize tobacco [far more deadly to everyone] and bust tobacco companies as well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.