Author: niulaoye

Japan not ready for U.N. Security Council seat [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-6 04:02:26 |Display all floors

More beef!

if you can dispute that china had direct access to nuclear technology then Ill concede : )

Come on mencius .....if ya gonna poke holes at least seal them with some good solid facts.....

Like:

when did China go nuclear?
what is the REAL reason china was on UNSC  ( not a wild guess ), or the solid criteria for having a permanent seat..

Then Id really enjoy your response as well as a kik in the backside

peace out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 09:23:15 |Display all floors

Japan and Germany cannot be agents of the US

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-11 21:03:52 |Display all floors

But how good are the current P-5

USA - known for creating world disorder and has made mockery of the very existance of UN and vetos of the P-5.Didnt it tell china,Russia & France "I dont care if you guys support,I am going.If u dare come get me".All these jerk nations didnt have to guts to do anything.
Russia - has invaded more countries after WWII,namely afghanistan
UK -  I see chinese complain about japnese autrocities,what about the UK,who have plundered indian,SA and other countries - raped,looted and killed millions.If they can be there,Japan deserves
France - same applies to them.Knowing saddam was a danger,they supplied arms.
China - I better not speak about them. Never sends troops on any UN mission.(Just started sending).provided nuclear materials to Pakistan( proven) and to NK 9 via proxy ways).And it has no right to talk bad of Japan.see how Japan has grown and has shown it has changed. As a swedish guy, I admire them.Japense goods have more quality than chinese.
Anyways,These 5 nations have no right . Peaceful nations are nations like Sri Lanka,Malaysia,Singapore,Brazil  who should have no say..How can chinese represent Asia when they dont care of Japan,India,SL,Mid-east  and is not active for peace in Asia. Asia is the most populated continent and yet one Jerk represnting it . What a bull load of crap.Europe is small and has 3 countries and now Germany.Whats the logic.I think Japan,India,brazil and Egypt should made part of Security council.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-11 21:05:49 |Display all floors

How good are the current P-5

USA - known for creating world disorder and has made mockery of the very existance of UN and vetos of the P-5.Didnt it tell china,Russia & France "I dont care if you guys support,I am going.If u dare come get me".All these jerk nations didnt have to guts to do anything.
Russia - has invaded more countries after WWII,namely afghanistan
UK - I see chinese complain about japnese autrocities,what about the UK,who have plundered indian,SA and other countries - raped,looted and killed millions.If they can be there,Japan deserves
France - same applies to them.Knowing saddam was a danger,they supplied arms.
China - I better not speak about them. Never sends troops on any UN mission.(Just started sending).provided nuclear materials to Pakistan( proven) and to NK 9 via proxy ways).And it has no right to talk bad of Japan.see how Japan has grown and has shown it has changed. As a swedish guy, I admire them.Japense goods have more quality than chinese.
Anyways,These 5 nations have no right . Peaceful nations are nations like Sri Lanka,Malaysia,Singapore,Brazil  have no say..How can chinese represent Asia when they dont care of Japan,India,SL,Mid-east and is not active for peace in Asia. Asia is the most populated continent and yet one Jerk represnting it . What a bull load of crap.Europe is small and has 3 countries and now Germany.Whats the logic.I think Japan,India,brazil and Egypt should made part of Security council.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-13 04:10:32 |Display all floors

heh.

Japan - killed 20 million people in WW2.

Brazil - wow, just fear the huge brazilian army, right?

Sri Lanka - their army is too powerful. I mean... they helped so much during the tsunami... never mind.

By the way your comment on Chinese goods is incorrect. Chinese goods are excellant for their price. If you want to pay 10 times more for a Japanese good that is only slightly better I welcome you to do so. It's your money after all.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.