Views: 2224|Replies: 6

Let's call it a day , xiaoliza [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-26 20:34:24 |Display all floors
See you tommorrow.

Hope mods dont delete my farewell.

I wish you a nice night, please donot spend too much time hanging on this board, it will do harm to your health.

Your chinglish student.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 20:39:22 |Display all floors

For information of all forumites', sleepye has nothing good to say on Chinese pe

sleepye
+ Send message
+ Posts: 2450
+ Joined:
2003-11-06
I did not read your first post carefully and just found the problem you are confronting. I quite feel for you, it is true that Shunde is a industrialized city. I assume your company must locate in a comparatively remote area. It is understandable for the situations you described. Whilst on the other hand, Shunde locals are very nice. You will find the locals are very rich and most of the families send their kids to study abroad. The average income of Shunde people is leading the country. The large number of migrant workers living in those firms shall be those you described originally. It is the dark side of the city. But in Da Liang, Rong gui, especially in those beautiful parks, you will find the real conditions of Shunde. I think you can meet some well-educated locals speaking very good English.
2005-02-21 16:40
--------------------

Migrant workers who work in Shunde and support for the economic development of Shunde was called "the dark side of the city" by ignorant sleepye.

Rich people who can send their kids to study abroad in worshipped by sleepye.

Examine your own inferiority complex before you jump up and pretect your maniac master Fioretta, blind sleepy eyes!

Daydreamer66

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 20:39:57 |Display all floors

Sleepye! Do your own soul researching before you suck up your new master F's ass

daydreamer66
+ Send message
+ Posts: 399
+ Joined:
2005-02-22

Quote:
>>It is understandable for the situations you described. Whilst on the other hand, Shunde locals are very nice. You will find the locals are very rich and most of the families send their kids to study abroad.<<
>>The large number of migrant workers living in those firms shall be those you described originally. It is the dark side of the city.<<
--------------

In your value judgment, nice people should either be very rich people who send their kids to study abroad or any person whose complexion is other than yellow. I doubt if you are Chinese, sleepye. If you are, you should feel shameful of what you say here.

A very large proportion of Chinese population is formed of farmers. Not as fortunate as you, kids of farmers can not receive proper education, let alone being upgraded to “nice” people as you mentioned who would be “lucky” enough to study abroad. Neither can these young people have so much spare time like you, who s*ck up anything branded foreign. They have to leave their parents and their beloved hometown and try to make a living in cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou. Without receiving proper education or necessary work skills, these young people have to sell their labor out in very low price. As you have mentioned that the average income of Shunde people is leading the country, you should be well informed that it’s these young people from rural area, these migrant workers who contribute to the economic development of Shunde! Shoes on your feet, T-shirt and watch… are probably made from these migrant workers who are “the dark side of the city” as you mentioned. And please be also well informed that it is the old parents of these young migrant workers who plant and farm in their field and supply food for citizens in cities like you, blind “sleepy eyes”!

It’s probably understandable for a new comer to China to express his feeling like that. But you?! Sleepy eyes? You eat from the same plate and spit on it at the same time. You have no difference from Seneca. I don’t regard you as Chinese anymore! And in regard of a human being, you are not qualified again. It is right, since we are human, that we should not laugh at human misfortunes but lament them. 连最起码的做人的慈悲胸怀都不具备,何以为人?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 20:42:27 |Display all floors

daydreamer, this thread is dedicated to my chinglish teacher, xiaoliza

Why you crapped here and there?

Anyways, good night lallaa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 21:03:12 |Display all floors

I must have missed some plots ....

I don't know any of you. But you guys shall know something of me, I am  a incarnation .

Who Am I? guys

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 21:45:31 |Display all floors

sleepye不敢回答daydreamer66的问题了吗?

找个什么dreamerday66来这里说些有的没的, 您的人品就如此的卑贱啊? 经不起质问?

还是怕您的广州英语俱乐部的网友们看到您如此不堪的一面?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-27 06:51:55 |Display all floors

how is sleepye relate to fioretta?

where can i find sleepye and cogito's friendly discussion?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.