Author: peaches

What not to do .. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-26 13:36:15 |Display all floors

gimme a break

"just wanting to help men out on the don't"

Are you kidding us or kidding yourself, gweilo?

Go back to your top post and reread your PMS exudate with a condescending, ethnocentric attitude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 14:20:33 |Display all floors

The stupid Fioretta

is leading herself to self destruction.

She is spreading rumors in another thread.

Who the F does she think she is!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 15:36:30 |Display all floors

I believe

in my first post and ever post after... I've repeated myself that it's not ALL chinese men and that it's not JUST chinese men.. Unfortunately I AM in CHina and 90% of the men i run into are chinese..It's strange i would run into soo many chinese men since i'm in China and all!..

You know since i've been in China.. I've been treated with alot of respect , and i give alot of respect because of that.. and i wont change who i am no matter how insulting you get.

If i made a list of things my daughter did that drove me up the wall would that be ok? BEcause she's not chinese..so it doesn't matter then..

Most of that stuff applies to all men not just chinese men..  There are nice guys and jerks everywhere.. Plus what the hell do you know unless you walk in my shoes for a day? Why don't you come out with me one night. I"m sure you'd understand exactly where i'm comming from.

You want everyone to understand chinese culture.. why don't you take the time to understand my culture, my beliefs..and listen for once.. I sure listen when someone is telling me about the way they feel about something. I'm excepting of things being different in china, but it doesn't mean i can't voice an opinion.

Knowledge is power.. Ignorance is bliss.

make your choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 15:50:34 |Display all floors

yeah..

i know.. i kinda stated that at the begining too, that this was my thoughts,my perspective.. but i do know that others do share the same opinions.. Would it make you feel better if i made a list of all the wonderful thing chinese men have done for me that Canadian men would never even think of?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.