Author: peaches

What not to do .. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-26 11:45:47 |Display all floors

ha

Jobless 24 hour lurking old woman is working again as a police patroling on the forum.

>>That's the *sshole driving culture here, people have no respect for the others, they cannot wait 1 second, and they try so hard to screw up each other. So most of the time I tolerate it, to avoid accidents, but sometimes I just let go my anger and become very determined that he has to stay behind me. <<

Well said, FioLata, now we see two *ssholes racing on streets in Shanghai.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 11:47:59 |Display all floors

Peaches

I am afraid you are experiencing cultural shocks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 11:52:11 |Display all floors

hmm

I was Vjing (video jockeying) for a mate djing at a club in Louhu, Shenzhen. While i was busy keeping the vibe good, I noticed that Chinese men dance worse than us white guys.....I cant handle my drink and just get nowty, but these guys man......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 12:58:22 |Display all floors

Re: "i see, this time comes a white/black/spanish woman without a chinese passpo

Well said.

WhitedevilS is not whitedevil, instead, it is the perpetually hallucinating "dr" charles masquerading as an SS brown shirt.

This white-wannabe charles who proudly professed he speaks no Chinese promptly jumped to the defence of a nonchinese bitch with a massive PMS.

No surprise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 13:07:01 |Display all floors

goddamn! What a rush!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 13:14:53 |Display all floors

watchout daydreamer's pointing fingers

So now we see who is the real one that likes to point fingers here.  Though you accused me for pointing fingers, and without proof.

I was not even talking to you and you really can't control your anger and eager to find any slightest opportunities to point fingers at me!

F, stands for freedom, friendship and fioretta

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 13:23:25 |Display all floors

Geez

1.I"m not going through culture shock.. already been through that. read what i' writing cause i think your missing what i wrote.

2. Your right MOST not all.. But most chinese men can't dance.. ( BTW don't copy a womens dance moves men and women should dance a little differently)

3. I"m not PMS'ing..  just wanting to help men out on the don't.. You men out there wanna make you how list of things that women do that drive you nuts.. go ahead.. I wont call you a racist, or say your PMS'ing..

Not all chinese men are like stated above.. these are just the things i've encountered that turn me off

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.