Author: eightyeight

A reply to greendragon from another thread in the 'Talk to China Daily' section [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-25 02:45:06 |Display all floors

Oh dear

The Star Wars Movie: Ain't it amazing what a lot of different people from all over the world can do when they work together?

It doesn't matter where human beings come from, as long as they are willing to overlook the caste of their cultures, races and ethnicity, they find that they can see themselves as fellow human beings and work together to make something happen. Even if that something is a half-ass fairy tale like Star Wars.

And, that is the beauty of the United States. The whole world looked on in great wonder and awe as people from different races, religions and backgrounds kicked ass to find survivors in the 9/11 disaster. Just look what the human beings can do when they come together in a common goal of love, respect and need.

When stupid little boys get all jacked up on too much testosterone, their minds blip out and the demonic male syndrome kicks in.

That is what happened in Nazi Germany -- too many dumbass males getting together and getting all worked up with too much testosterone levels and no good release.

So, why don't you, little yoda boy, and your tag-a-long little boy friends get out from behind your computer and go run around the block or find something constructive to do and stop bothering us grown-ups with your stupid half-baked fantasies generated from within your inexperienced teenaged ignorance.

FYI -- I take no fun in listening to your lunacy, take it and you out of my face!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 03:38:24 |Display all floors

English 101 for the trailer park jerk

Check your grammar - "too much testosterone levels"???

"That is what happened in Nazi Germany -- too many dumbass males getting together and getting all worked up with too much testosterone levels and no good release."  - highschool dropout TPJ/88

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 08:29:44 |Display all floors

Reply: English 101 for the trailer park jerk

xiaolizi, you are amazing!
You are a real genius!  
I cannot find another one who having a  clear & cool mind even at 3:38am on this board!
Please pick my grammar mistakes, I would like to learn from you and to dump my chinglish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 08:43:40 |Display all floors

golly gee whiz

whats wrong wif my grammar, xiaolizi? -- yer name seems to indicate you have dreams of grandeur, same as yer widdle playmates

lalalala -- reality too hard for you?

do you dream about trailer trash at night?

it is vera nice o you to be so concerned about my grammar, yes, I think so

maybe CD can hire you to edit their widdle booboos

i bet you don't need a job though, yer daadaa is rich and you are a spoilt widdle snot, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 10:44:28 |Display all floors

Mr. Straw, how come you are Jewish?

Are you like Orthodox school gal school, or Serphadic loyal dog or maybe Zionist schizoprhenic half breeds....ha ha ha ha ha

Golem, wow, that's a strong word! You mean Jewish people have "Cabala" training for "Robots"? I thought only the "Chosen" ones of the 4 houses knows about such tricks. We belong to the fifth tribe...ha ha ha ...i smell a new movie....ha ha ha

Now! Are you pretending to be Half Breed Jewish....are the Orthodox and Serphadic Jews going to be scapegoat...are you a Dark Lord Shit? ha ha ha ha ha ha Looks like "end of the world scenerio", how then are the Council going to handle the "crazy mob"....time to reform AMERICA. It start with you Mr. Make Believe Jewish Strawman!

Cheerios!

The Tribe Doctor is IN
Game master

Lord of the code.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 16:23:27 |Display all floors

[chuckle]

widdle boy, once again you demonstrate you don't know what the hell you are talking about

When you sleep at night, does xiaolizi's widdle puppy slobber all over your stuffed Yoda doll?

dream on ... Lord of the flies

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 13:58:22 |Display all floors

ha ha No i have a "Alien" t-shirt that glows...

....ha ha ha...

I think you watch too much movies..

now go wash your face and have a good mid morning sleep.

ha ha ha ha

The Yoda Master is IN
Game master

Lord of the code.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.