Views: 7552|Replies: 23

Wake up men, let's talk about you! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-24 12:57:20 |Display all floors
We have been talking about girls, their changing view on sex, and their older-men dating issues.  Shall we have something new?

How do you think about men dating girls 20 years younger, who do not love the men, but their wallets?  

As a mature man who has a lot of life experiences, what would you enjoy being with a girl 20 years younger who does not know much about life?  And what do you talk about normally?

What do you think of girls who are good looking but without brains; those who are not so good looking but have brains and great characters; those who are good looking and have brains and great characters?  Who you would chose to be your date?

Do you think a 20 year old Chinese girl more attractive than your 40 year old wife?  Will you breakup your family and leave your 40 year old wife and children for a 20 year old simple but good looking Chinese girl?  Do you accept men that do it?

How long it will take you to date a woman before you think about having sex with her?  Is it normal for you to think about having sex with her at the first date?  If she thinks the same way, do you think she is a bad girl?

What do you think of women going through plastic surgeries? Will you accept if your wife does it? Will you do it yourself?

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 13:16:26 |Display all floors

Encouraging thread in this male dominated board

good questions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 14:17:22 |Display all floors

Which comes first, Lust or Love!!!

Surely the double aged has advantage being with 1) money 2) knowledge 3)skills

but then there are straight forward people and the reversed.

So choose yr future correctly for the long-term survives.  
Money is fun for the short term. Off course, if man without much money, many would be turned off. It is the green tracffic light for starting.

And trust yr instinct(heart feeling) to see the right one and not blinded.
Like the saying, the grass is always greener & how many beautiful flowers to pluck. I hope only one!!!

Kind regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 14:27:35 |Display all floors

i want to know ...

what's the chance of a 20yo and a 40yo really fall in love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 14:32:52 |Display all floors

who is..

Who is more charming? a 20 year old girl or a 40 year old woman?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 14:38:28 |Display all floors

i mean

20yo gal and 40yo man...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 15:48:11 |Display all floors

I think it's possible

for a 20 year old girl to fall in love with a 40 year old man because she might be amazed by his wisdom and experiences in life.

It will be more difficult for an older man to really fall in love with a much younger girl.  Because love is more sustainable than lust.  I just can't imagine what a mature man can enjoy by talking to a naive girl, if lust is not involved.

So in the younger girls / older men relationship dillusions, I find men are less sincere and they are more willing to exchange money, time for sex.  In addition, they boast about their sex experiences and it is typical of the slut pride whitedevil described in another post.

F

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.