Author: catpose

Who can tell me what's the real friendship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-20 12:14:45 |Display all floors

To Edon

If i have my wish you will be showered with gossemers and lylacs dipped in the most succulent perfume,
You will experience ecstasy beyond your dreams and a ncotrolled shiver of romance travelling through your extremities,to the polint of extreme silent screams that ill awaken the angeles on heaven and make them wish for such joy.
When the light dims from the sunlight I look forward to the sunrise to once again basque in the splendor of your smile
This is what i give to you, my prose sprung the infinite aquifers of my love for you.
I treasure u more than anything else in the world
Drink my love and you shall be forever happy.

Christine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-4 03:18:39 |Display all floors

I can tell you >>

There is no real friendship in the real world. What did you expect at the first chat with your friend on internet? You knew that forigner as a cyberfriend, so he/she had right not to tell you about his/her profile.

Forget about friendship if you still have someone to talk to, but trying to keep your relationship growing better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-4 03:31:15 |Display all floors

duhhh!!!

REAL friends are made in REALITY, not in cyberspace!

in cyberspace, you have only cyberfriends!

keep your silly brain clear!

once you met a cyberfriend in REALITY, then he / she is still a NEW STRANGER (that's how you would actually feel), but possible to become a "REAL" friend.

LOL

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.