Author: catpose

Who can tell me what's the real friendship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-30 15:36:56 |Display all floors

Real Friendship!!! Today i was having lunch in Asia and this chinese

guy came over!!! He says i have luck but no luck to keep money.
Anyway, for his pep talk and telling him what i know, i ask him to tell me.
Invited him for king tea(char wang)
After speaking a while, he says he want to be my friend before he give me something. He says people might cheat me or something like that but i will not feel offended. Many chinese has offered to be my friend at the first meeting!!!

Anyway for his small talk,gave him some money plus a bigger red packet
for his "coin"  so that my hope he would have a better day. He is so far from home!!! So that's friendship for the few minutes spent!!!
I think i saw him before few years ago. So life here must be good.

Kind regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-30 18:57:35 |Display all floors

wherever you

l can't agree with more .l thnk that a good relationship and friendship is based on mutual relliance and loyalty and not figuring out  win or losse  .
lt's the foundation of good friendship and very neccessary. lt's is why we are hard to find our true friends in reality nowadays . to quite  extent  it is masked whit kinds of selfish and self-centred of mankind in the commercial world . to be honest l am lucky enough encountering my real friend in my college life . l really benefit a lot from it .
   he is my classmate majoring physics education as well me . l should assert l am not a qulified student and spent a amount time doodling and doing much meaningless things .to date l repent the old days i did . when i amost give up and shirk  hardship and disappreciate .he as usual give me encourage and even earn money himself for my remajoring fee . when l ask him why ,he just merely respond lighyly ; you are my friend and it is worth doing so . whenever you encounter hardship and wherever you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 16:45:02 |Display all floors

How Do I Love Thee

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.

I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 18:01:26 |Display all floors

don't sad

you are not necessary to frustrate because you don't have same culture
i don't   think   internet is a real thing so you don't  regard it . there are very little intimate friend in my life. someone have many friends but they are not ture friend and don't help you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-9 07:41:50 |Display all floors

To you Catpose

Nothing is wrong with you. Don't be sad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 09:55:26 |Display all floors

real friendship

real friendship  means       F .... A......L.........A...........H.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 11:46:00 |Display all floors

To Edon

If i have my wish you will be showered with gossemers and lylacs dipped in the most succulent perfume,
You will experience ecstasy beyond your dreams and a ncotrolled shiver of romance travelling through your extremities,to the polint of extreme silent screams that I'll awaken the angeles on heaven and make them wish for such joy.
When the light dims from the sunlight I look forward to the sunrise to once again basque in the splendor of your smile.
This is what i give to you, my prose sprung the infinite aquifers of my love for you.
I treasure u more than anything else in the world,drink my love and ye shall be forever happy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.