Author: leohanleo

how can i comfort my gf? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-29 01:53:51 |Display all floors

Excuses

Hmm, love is not blind, but it chooses not to see...
So if she loves you, she has to put down the past cz u cant erase the past. Y not look forward to a fruitful future mate.

Cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 08:06:00 |Display all floors

Past Affairs

05/05/28

Remember: Past is Prologue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 09:17:25 |Display all floors

try this

a diamond ring usually fixes the small cracks in the relationships, for a short time at least!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 10:32:49 |Display all floors

no way

Well, i dont think its worth to spend more money in her.. he would better go for the fifth one. And if he couldnt make happy that girl too, then sixth, seventh and so on... got the point?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-30 14:18:01 |Display all floors

comfort

Sometimes it is painful to realize that someone may not love you as much as you love them, but it is better to find out earlier than later and take the obvious action and endure the subsequent pain.

From past experience, I have learned that if you truly love someone their past becomes irrelevant; so I believe, like other contributors to this thread, that her love for you is inadequate or at the very least too immature to handle reality

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-30 16:02:36 |Display all floors

If she is the lady in yr life, DO yr BEST to make her tickled pink

and the unhappiness will fly away being swoon by true gentlemanly love falling from heaven. The trick is to see eye to eye!!!

What i learned is present is more important than past for it leads to a bright future. Being burnt is past but to be cool is having future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.