Author: blue1001

Is Japan really friendly? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-14 09:37:39 |Display all floors

re:

"dont get too worked up man at least jap (its not deragatory ppl are just too lazy to write the full word dont be too paranoid) "

ok, there is difference between being lazy and disrespect, and i find it that you people are already showing much disrespect in not feeling reluctant in using the term "jap".  You people know English language so well, you must know that this very term is a very insulting one.  And typing the full text "japanese" doesnt cost you much time and effort.  I understand you hate Japanese but at least show respect, otherwise this whole forum will be not an open discussion and sharing info. space for everyone from all over the world, but only a gathering area for the chinese who want to insult foreigners..

and in other forums that are as big as this one or even bigger, they regulate very strictly every word their users use.  The admins would never allow you to use such words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 09:51:28 |Display all floors

re:

"ppls century old racism, insults, rude behaviour expecially aimed at chinese ppl and yes chinese ppl only and particulary can finally be equally balanced by chinse ppls retaliation nothing surprising about that and there will be more coming but this time its gonna be different this time china wont let jap get away with it ever again remember this page"

sir, you said you chinese people hate the japanese just like me, but what have i done or said to make you feel im hateable? was i being rude, racism, and insulting by any means in my posts? or you just thought i was because I stated that from my point of view Chinese people have acted very rude and insulting to Japanese and therefore Im no longer encouraged in making friendships with them?

But I have never acted rude, racism, and insulting to the Chinese, as long as I believe. i have had a few Chinese friends, even now i do in school, and I always treat them with respect and  open-mindedness.  But whenever I try to talk with them about sino-japanese relations they are the ones who get very angry and talk very insultingly to me.  

I just dont understand how you people feel Japanese are being so insulting to you Chinese.  Some Japanese politicians like Ishihara have used very insulting words about the Chinese, and it can be true that some Japanese people like him for that, but politicians are politicians, citizens are citizens, and most importantly, past is past.  It seems to me, from posts on this thread, that you Chinese are judging the japanese only by what Japanese soldiers DECADES ago did.  I find this too sick and odd, because now Japan is totally a different country by policy and by its people! How can you judge the Japanese of now by looking at their PAST and not PRESENT??  You people must be too ignorant and boneheaded to do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 16:42:24 |Display all floors

haha whatever and im not a dude

and i dont hate japanese (happy now?) PPL maybe politicians but some chinese ppl do cos they are just weird

thing is dont bother arguing with chinese ppl they wont change their minds they are too pissed off at the moment theres no future for this country anyway just look at the problems its facing at the moment and more threatening emerging ones

peace out dude

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 23:26:26 |Display all floors

re;

"thing is dont bother arguing with chinese ppl they wont change their minds they are too pissed off at the moment theres no future for this country anyway just look at the problems its facing at the moment and more threatening emerging ones"

That's exactly how I felt when I was talking with my Chinese friend.  Any little thing I said, he got pissed off even more.  Nothing I said got through his ears.  I think I shouldn't talk about it with him again, or he might kill me!  oh no!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.