Views: 6880|Replies: 9

Another point. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-1 21:39:35 |Display all floors
Tony Lee and many others have been in China now for as long as 3-4 years and I have been here 14 months and we know what goes on by now. We know how to fix China and that is what we are doing.
China needs to be a part of the free west, forget the old China and create a new western China.

My friends, you say some of you have stayed in China for a long time, including you. you thought three or four years is enough for you to get a full understanding of China. too funny! In fact, you have almost not get a basic understanding of China.

Do you know the story? In the ancient Chian, there was a boy. He wen to school. His teacher told him how to write one: just draw one line.after the day, he went back. He claimed he had become very learned and could do everything.

Later, he met a person who named millions. The boy found a little difficult to write it for he had to draw one million line on the paper.

You are just like the boy.  Just get a tiny information and then think you have know everything about China and how to fix China. I f  you were so clever, you wouldnot have been here.

Some time , you are a little clever. You suggest China should be a new China. that's rigth. But it will never be a West Free China or a tool of the so-called democatic nations.  ii will be democratic, wealthy and strong country, a country no other nation can interfer with his internal affairs, a country with its own characteristic.

Compared with the China's history, your stay in Chian is just a drop of the sea. Never say you have fully understood China or Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 01:01:37 |Display all floors

I f you were so clever, you wouldnot have been here.

I f you were so clever, you wouldnot have been here.

i agree you lyway
thay jest work for china
is thay so clevy thay steal in austria

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 01:15:07 |Display all floors

Yes justpassing, you are correct and so is lyway.

If they were so talented they would not be in China working for wages.
You are both vert correct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 04:37:25 |Display all floors

again, lyway, good post but please use brackets.

..if you expect others not to be confused as to who's talking what

boldface their comments with brackets <_b> and <_/b>  without the _s.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 13:52:02 |Display all floors

14 months is long enough to know "ALL" about China.

Tony Lee has been here for more than 2 years.

I am sure Tony Lee knows everything, the same as I do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 14:50:54 |Display all floors

14 months.? 14 months.? Give us all a break.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-3 07:55:46 |Display all floors

Well I do not know about a BREAK, but there is more to this than meets the eye.

Later today I will add some different logic, it is dynamic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.