Views: 6340|Replies: 21

FROM DR. SELRAHC: I WELCOME EACH AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-19 05:21:48 |Display all floors
To all Chinese readers:

I understand there are a lot of emotion and expression of dismay about the behaviour of some Formities and attack on the moderators but I welcome each and everyone in this Forum including cogito, chinespolice, urbexer, ilunga, whitedevil, etc.

The reason is because "we" don't live in a "pecfect" world and we have to deal with racists at work either in CHINA or in America or elsewhere in the world.

I worked with so many people in my life with bigotry, they are prejudiced, biased against Chinese. They are  impartial  for the whites only but partial against the Chinese, sided with the whites, racially discriminated against the Chinese and very opinionated, dogmatic like whitedevil, intolerant of other races especially colored, narrow-minded, blinked, illiberated, racist, sexist, chauvinistic, jingoistic, warped behind the computer like Freedom 1, twisted evil minded but if you are in N. America, they are your co-workers, they are your neighbors, so I believe it is perfectly fine to deal with them in this Forum and prepare yourself in the real life of this kind of evil people.

You want me to tell you what happened at work last night .

The management deliberately broke down the entire operational system and ran an "emergency" resuce run to see if the system is down and can be up and running in less than 30 minutes.

There are many evil people in this world and we must be prepared and just like my company, deliberately tear down the system and in less than 30 minutes, the  USD $100 millions dollars operational system was up and running at 3:45 a.m. in the morning.

So we must be prepared to do this kind of "run", to deal with the evil, the racist in the "REAL" wrold, not  just in this faked Forum. This is just a cyber space, think about working with the real racist, racist KKK in Mississippi, and try to set you up by accusing you firing shots at their house and try to arrest you and take all your stuff.

My Chinese brothers, you have not seen what institutuonalized racism is.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD !!

Sincerely,

Dr. Selrahc (dear_Charles) M.D. (Harvard University, 1991, USA)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 06:44:14 |Display all floors

Reply: FROM DR. SELRAHC: I WELCOME EACH AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM!

Charlie Chan,

“….very opinionated, dogmatic like whitedevil, intolerant of other races especially colored, narrow-minded, blinked, illiberated, racist, sexist, chauvinistic, jingoistic, warped…”

Call me all the names you want.  For it matters little what you think.  I only care as to weather I’m right or wrong.  Many men much greater then me (e.g. Galileo, Darwin, …) were call names by the believers of the own time.   At any time, most of the human population believe what the power structure (government, media, church, …)  tells them to believe.  It is always the liberal minded, those the question the prevailing orthodoxy, that are branded a witches, racist, heretics, … by member of the Herd.  

I telling the truth means that one is a anti-Christ or racist, then so be it.  

Institutionalized racism is a cancer that is slowing killing America.  Everyday the government (federal and local) create laws that discriminate against Whites and the colored sit around and let it happen because the perceive to the benefit.  So, when the diversity hits the fan, the colors will have only themselves to blame.  

Welcome to the real world you little oriental racist.  You do not even call yourself America, or Asian, or Oriental, … you still refer to yourself as Chinese, a country you have spent virtually no time in.  If White people that spent virtually not time at all in Europe referred to themselves as German, and made statement like “we Germans must stick together” you would have no problem with calling him a racist.

The White nation of this world have far more diversity then the colored nations.  That is because the Whites are the least racist people on the earth.  Note, I’m not trying to say this is a good thing.  It is a flaw of the White races that they are not as racist as the colored.  

Look at all the whining Chinese when there is just a tiny amount if Whites in China.

What America really suffers form is institutionalized ignorance.

And don't associate urbexer and ilunga with me.  They are indeed racist, but not a true racist like me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 07:52:44 |Display all floors

Hey Quack still pretending ?

I know you are an MD, Lawyer, US Army captain etc. anyone that reads your resume knows you are a joke. You really need to get a life. This pretend bubble world you live in demands you seek an institution that can help your termite infested tunneled through and through wooden puppet head.

You say " The reason is because "we" don't live in a "pecfect" world and we have to deal with racists at work either in CHINA or in America or elsewhere in the world."

Are you Chinese working in China? Are you the one who is racist? Anyone that reads your post knows you are racist.

You say "especially colored, narrow-minded, blinked, illiberated, racist, sexist, chauvinistic, jingoistic, warped behind the computer like Freedom 1, twisted evil minded"

WOW lots of words for a box of rocks. What is illiberated?

Sorry that is not I you are describing. I just hunt trolls. Occasionally I come to this forum and troll number 1 is you. You live out your fantasy life here. I visit on occasion. For a laugh. Especially reading your post. I would love to write more, but life is calling me. You should try it sometimes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 08:13:06 |Display all floors

Freedom 1, Your Mama called U to make some "american apple pie" for me!

Should I write another peom for Freedom 1, Box of rock with an evil twisted mind ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 08:19:51 |Display all floors

Freedom 1, you want proof: Here is the proof.......................

The President of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

To all who shall see these presents, greeting:

Knowing that , reposing special trust and confidence in the patriotism , valor, fidelity, and abilities of
                         Selrahc, XXX -XXX   XXX,   , I do
appoint him, Captain, in the

United States Army....................

By the President

..............................................Secretary of Army

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 08:22:36 |Display all floors

Whitedevil, So what I have never been to CHINA, Is Hong Kong good enough, hahha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 08:23:41 |Display all floors

Good proof Box of rocks

The President of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

To all who shall see these presents, greeting:

Knowing that , reposing special trust and confidence in the patriotism , valor, fidelity, and abilities of
FREEDOM1    xxx-xx-xxxx    , I do
appoint him, Captain, in the

United States Army....................

By the President

..............................................Secretary of Army

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.