Author: buxiang

Wake up those chinese girls! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-17 18:43:34 |Display all floors

haha, fioretta, nice:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-17 18:52:57 |Display all floors

back in middle age

Yeah, chinese girls should be respectuous of their husband, respectuous of theri parents, no have sex before mariage and why not going back to the tradition of reduce feet?

Come on! These kind of traditions make me sick!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-17 20:06:13 |Display all floors

hoho

if the chinese girls kiss hug and even have sex with those foreigners at their first sight of each other
both sides i mean the foreign guy and the chinese girl are no self-respect
maybe just animal hunters for sex
in my opinion, sex needs emotion
those modern girls only seem no respect themselves and lack of family education

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-17 20:16:01 |Display all floors

In contrast, I found many Chinese students who dated white keep low profile in t

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 10:11:52 |Display all floors

fioretta--Hey, you should read my post carefully before you post here!

Why do you think women are there to exchange sex for money, visas, English lessons, and not the other way around? Or as simple as that women like it!
***I was talking about a special group but not all the Chinese girls; why do you show me so sensitive about this topic? Don't tell me you are exactly the one of that special group. Do remember; don't talk just like you are representative of Chinese women.

In relationships, women need kisses, hugs and sex just as much as men do. So men and women offer and satisfy each other.
***Don't give us such a nasty lesson here; decent Chinese women are enjoying the greatest love with there decent "soul mate" which you never experienced. I beg your pardon? How many kisses, hugs, sex from how many men could make you satisfied? SHAME!!! Decent women can always gain much more from their love besides great sex as we own our love's heart but not only his body.

If two strangers kiss, hug and have sex, don't always blame the girl!
***Oh, it sounds you are so innocent my baby! I wonder who dare force you in public places. No one tell you 110 can help you?

By the way, don't spend too much time with your foreign papa; maybe you should spend more time to find out who are your real parents if your parents do have same blood like yours; )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-21 07:58:40 |Display all floors

Why not men

Human society has maligned and rebuke women since time immemorial. While men  are praised for their sexual appetite but women are condemn.

Why do Chinese man follow the same eg of Chinese women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-21 08:38:08 |Display all floors

Reply: Wake up those chinese girls!

buxiang,

You are wasting your time.  Modernity is too intoxicating.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.