Author: timzhang

did my girlfriend really sleep with laowai? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-16 10:42:23 |Display all floors

you know

even fat, balding 40/50 something foreigners can sometimes appeal to young chinese girls

it's called lure of the exotic.  

for him to rub your nose in it by saying that your gf is good in bed is not acceptable behaviour. you should have twatted him one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-16 11:06:02 |Display all floors

just forget her

Hi,friend, i am shanghai girl ,in my opinion, if your girlfriend is so easy to get along with laowai and even sleep with him,i think she is not the good girl and no need to love her anymore
i think as she is a college student ,she should have the mind of judging good or bad things, so don't think she is took advantage of laowai
she just plays herself with laowai, i think
you will deserve better
don't feel sad, everything will be fine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-16 11:41:23 |Display all floors

talk

40-50s man are simply experienced in treating girls. foreign or chinese.

he knows how to steal your girl, he knows how to keep your girl.......either way, you lose.

but he provokes you by saying your girlfriend is "good in bed" onto your face, then I
suggest you punch him in the face...but do it in a way a 20s man to a 40-50s man, a fit man to a fat man, just not a chinese to a foreign "devil" man.

you are not clear if he is a lauguage school teacher directly teaching your gf.

also i am not getting it why you want her to return her gift....why cant you ask directly "did you sleep with him "to her at that point...
maybe you should let her know this old man has been big mouth about her sexuality around too....:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-16 11:41:50 |Display all floors

adventures of my laowai friend

i m overseas chinese, but i had a spanish laowai friend, he is old, 53, fat, can't control his eating, short and ugly, totally poor, no money, i knew him one year.
he tells me he had lots of sex adventures since coming to china, especially his first half year!
he met a very pretty chinese girl from QQ, goes to her apt every weekend as he 'was doing business' in Guangzhou.
over business, one old chinese man offered to marry his daughter from the countryside to him, so the daughter went to see this laowai for a few days and have affair while he still met with the girl from QQ.
another sex adventure is he went to a body massage, the girl used oil, totally nude, rubbing her body all against him, then gave him a screw!
finally, he met a chinese girl from the guangzhou trade fair, this girl only 23, and he decided to keep this girl
she so stupid! he is old, ugly, so fat (i want to puke when i see him without his shirt!), and so poor, always wearing the same freakin 2 or 3 shirts over the course of one year that I knew him.
he has totally no money! only the 'promise' of a business plan that never materialized!
the 23yo girl and him always argue, the f*cker always complaining about china, and always discussing politics to an airhead girl
too many chinese girls are SOOO stupid, just utterly beyond comprehension, lured by the exotic curiosities of the white devils!
ah, what the hell is this world coming to?
boy, i think you should just forget this girl, she is total trash to you, at least she is trashed in bed by this old ugly fat laowai already, and usually laowais are honest in what they say, so he actually did sleep with your girl!
the moment i meet a chinese girl like this, i will also try my best to seduce her, trash her in bed, do the same things that laowais want to do to chinese girls, then go onto to the next!
these girls are not worth our consideration, only sex material...
besides, really important point, in those 3yrs she never wanted to have sex with you? that is absolutely her way to tell you she never loved you anyways! believe me i know what i am talking about!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-16 11:42:48 |Display all floors

talk

40-50s man are simply experienced in treating girls. foreign or chinese.

he knows how to steal your girl, he knows how to keep your girl.......either way, you lose.

but he provokes you by saying your girlfriend is "good in bed" onto your face, then I
suggest you punch him in the face...but do it in a way a 20s man to a 40-50s man, a fit man to a fat man, just not a chinese to a foreign "devil" man.

you are not clear if he is a lauguage school teacher directly teaching your gf.

also i am not getting it why you want her to return her gift....why cant you ask directly "did you sleep with him "to her at that point...
maybe you should let her know this old man has been big mouth about her sexuality around too....:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-16 11:55:55 |Display all floors

yeah you lost long time ago....

she didn't want to answer your calls, she ignore you when you went to see her, this means she thinks you are nothing compared with the fat old ugly laowai, at least she now have a good excuse to instantly run away from you!

come on man, there are trashy girls and you have to treat them likewise, use them and go on, find one that is suitable for you!

i suggest you work up on your confidence, build up your body, get some muscles, that will add you confidence

LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-16 11:58:58 |Display all floors

yeah you should have twatted him

when he said your 'gf was good in bed', one in the face and one to damage his penis permanently...

at least even if the police took you to the station, you tell them the story and you will get total sympathy! i'm sure...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.