Author: swwind

IS CHINA COMMUNIST? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-5 00:38:22 |Display all floors

I know- "stability at all cost"

You only have ONE party!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 00:16:32 |Display all floors

"Control at all cost"

This is used against the Chinese people like a threat. If THEY do not control everything than there will be anarchy. It is a threat against the people of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 05:33:23 |Display all floors

Is the Party Communist?

Aren't political parties private? Are there any method of regulating them? I found public campain financing, free air time for all candidates, and a parliamentary regulatory commission such as an ombudsman, but what do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 21:08:17 |Display all floors

Aren't political parties private?

Wow, I had to read this twice. No they are not private they are run by politicians but controlled by the people. You see you can put any party out there in the USA you want but if people do not vote for you do not get elected. Control is thus by the people.
Politicians should fear the people because we write their paycheck. Sometimes politicians get to powerful and arrogant and they must be taught a lesson. This is done by the vote.
If we vote in the USA and the politicians do not do what we have voted on then we use the gun. That is built into our system and why most Americans will never give up their gun.
America is a great country to live in but we always keep one eye on the politician. The politician works for us and should never forget it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-7 06:26:23 |Display all floors

Antitrust!

Why doesn't China have an antitrust law? The law should ban holding companies, vertical and horizontal monopoly, cross-holding of shares, and interlocking directorates, defined as a person being a chair of two companies. Horizontal monopoly is being the sole supplier of (a) product(s) and/or (a) service(s). Vertical monopoly is controlling all parts of the supply chain, from raw materials to manufacture and distribution. All of this diminish corporate independence and allow concentration of the economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-7 06:29:53 |Display all floors

Okay. How about an ruling party-less assembly?

http://www.tynwald.org.im/process/parliament-and-government.shtml
http://www.cy.gov.tw/English/Briefing.asp
How about people who do not like parties? Can China be ruled not by a political party but by a censorate?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-7 10:05:20 |Display all floors

75,000 people is a town

It might work on a small scale but for a large country? I have my doubts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.