Author: whitedevil

82 year old man and 28 old woman. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-4 13:03:09 |Display all floors

"Bruce Lee" probably died of some kind of sex-enhancing drug while having SEX in

So young man in their prime and the strongest can also have sex but  can die of sex-enhancing sex  drugs (chinese herbal medication !!!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 13:12:15 |Display all floors

happy for those love birds

I am so happy for these love birds.

Actually I have kinda similar situation.

I am a Chinese girl in U.S. pursuing a graduate degree. I have a classmate. He said he has practiced for 30 years, which probably means that he is more than 55. He is a typical American seninor but just back in school part-timely for another graduate degree. He is not wearing a ring so I assume that he’s not married. He is interested in Chinese culture and loves Chinese movies. We went out for dinner, movie and jazz bar for a couple of times and really had a great time.

The most important thing is that he respects me. He is not like some Chinese guys my age I dated before, who interrupt me saying “ You should listen to me. I am definitely right ”. Did they realize that I am a woman with the same high level education with them? Can’t they accept a different opinion even though they could be right? But with this guy, I don’t feel like that. He listen to me when I was talking. Once he even said “maybe you are right” when I made a apparent mistake. When I discovered it later I apologized to him. And I was happy to listen to him for an hour about his interesting stories, smiling at him and making comments form time to time.

An other thing is that he never touched me, although once he held my hand and we ran across the street to get into a sweet-tooth store before a bus coming. That was like running for fun and we were just like teenage. He didn’t carry on the Three Base theory in American dating slang. But he looked deep into my eyes when I was talking. I guessed he was just treating me like his daughter or something. When I wrote to him to say good bye when the semester was over, he wrote back to me saying that “I love spending time and getting to know you better. Please say in touch and call me anytime!!!!”. Some ppl said he may like me very much.

I like him a lot, I have to admit. He has blue eyes deeper than the ocean and blonde hair shinier than the sun, although some are turning white, that makes it even brighter. He is not tall and carries weight. But that makes him even cuter. When he ran into the classroom, he was having flush on his face, makes his face look like a big red apple. And he looks pretty cool in casual shirt and blues-jeans pants although most of the time he wears business suits.

I don’t know where it’s going. Just let it be. If he wants to move on, I won’t say no. Maybe some ppl will say that I am a gold-digger. I don’t care. Nothing can stop me from making the one I love happy, no matter who.

God bless every one in love!

Comments are welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 13:42:43 |Display all floors

no comments anymore?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 13:46:17 |Display all floors

Love has no measurement ! Go for it ! It you love him, initiate the love and be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 13:47:17 |Display all floors

Love has no measurement ! Go for it ! It you love him, initiate the love and be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 13:49:45 |Display all floors

if you were him, what would you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 13:51:24 |Display all floors

Do you think he regards me as his daughter's generation girl?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.