Author: selrahc

the new America ! Crowd watched as a 16 year-old white girl being raped by 25 me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-1 10:22:09 |Display all floors

Gang rape of young American girls occured every Fridays and Saturdays across USA

The girls wore tight jeans, low-cut, got drunk, dancing on top of the table and fell off and the guys tried to hold her and then started the kisses and taking her clothes off and I saw with my eyes.

This happened every weekends at Indian State University even back in the 1970's. The school was so high when going all the way to NCAA basketball championship and the girls went to all the parties and got drunk and gang-raped by blacks and whites !!

What does this tell you about America  !!!!!!!!

Did you go to UCLA ? What is hazing ?

Michigan State University is worse ! I went there just for the training and got those sluts went all the way to Detroit to be strippers, dancers, and hookers and got raped near the Detroit International Airport for $260 for a fxxk.

The girls from Michigan State Unviersity carpooled together and stayed in a motel over the weekends to be raped by men near the Detroit International Airport  for money!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-1 11:14:31 |Display all floors

selrahc, What do u want?

if you really hate America, why do you want to tell us such f****** story? for you hope other guys hate USA? I won't do this if I hate a country, even if japan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-1 11:38:43 |Display all floors

dr charles' behavior in the past 24-48 hours

what happened to the dr?

1. had xxmg of methamphetamine injection
2. was beat up by his pale and white big wife
3. tried to stop chinese from going to america which is not a bad idea perhaps both for the whites and for the america-dreaming chinese

dr charles your nurse forgot to feed you thorazine yesterday.  shall someone call to remind him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-1 13:12:39 |Display all floors

No, I am reading the novel "RAINMAKER" by John Grisham, my home-boy from Misissi

hahhaha !

I am thrilled about reading books, gave me more creative ideas about law, besides medicine.

I read the entire medical book Harrison's Internal medicine and I am reading all the law books !!

Thnaks !

John Grisham is my hero !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-1 13:55:36 |Display all floors

There are two separate American Justice in the South, one for the white, one for

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-1 14:24:33 |Display all floors

Whitedevil should put his post in FREE TALK instead of here !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-1 14:41:46 |Display all floors

In China the penalty for serious crimes such as rape is.........

.......execution.........The Chinese do not f--- around. Speedy trial.....then death. I kind of agree with it. What do others think?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.