Views: 2761|Replies: 3

keyboard warriors, CD heroes...SIGN IN HERE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-29 14:00:29 |Display all floors
sane-ica, cogito etc

this is the exclusive thread for the people with no life outside of this forum and can't take chinese girls saying anything remotely negative regarding chinese men

PM each other, join the fun, decide who to attack next, do it all on this thread it will be much easier then we can all read and laugh at your pathetic attempts to mock respectable forumites who dare tell the truth about the inadequacies of losers like yourselves

'oooh sane-ica. hi i'm cogito, please come and help me on the FLR forum, there's a chinese girl called fioretta, she likes western men better than chinese men, oh it's so bad, she is insulting great china heroes like us, come and help me insult her. we'll say she's an american, that'll teach her, oh aren't i so clever? why don't they just let me run the country, with my fine cut and paste skills i know everything about everything, PS are you still coming round at 3:00 to help me tie my shoelaces? mummy's gone out for the afternoon'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-29 16:53:53 |Display all floors

'''there's a chinese girl called fioretta, she likes western men better than chinese men'''

There is at least one westerner here who has faked to be a Chinese woman by at least two other handles beside her/his very famous one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-29 21:41:26 |Display all floors

what's wrong?

so many fights at cd forum, go nuts,i'm leaving.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-30 01:15:30 |Display all floors

What's wrong, once a Chinese girl became educated in the West, went to two diff

And her nose becomes bigger, she is only 26 years old, and I am over 50 ! Add ten more years !!

Well close to 60 years old, and this young chinese girl thinks she knows it all because she may go to USA, UK, Canada or Australia for university and post-graduate for Master  degree and now she returned to CHINA and think :

<<<<<<<<she is better than all of us>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<THAT'S HOW CHINESE WOMEN ARE, I MET TOO MANY OF THEM, THEY THINK GOING ABOARD TO STUDY AND GET A MASTER, WHATEVER, MBA OR MA, SHE IS BETTER, LOOK AT ANOTHER POST BY GREEN PEPPER, BULLSHIT, SO WHAT TO GET A MASTER DEGREE FROM USA/ UK/ AUSSIE/ CANADA/OR WHO KNOWS MEXICO  GET ONE FROM INTERNET  hahahh>>>>>

Now you understand what Chinese bitches are , and WHY Chairman Mao wanted to purge those faked Chinese. I understood it was a painful chapter, but we must stop these stupid argument and personal attacks among ourselves !

Still looking for those so-called westernized Chinese girls who think they are better ! They will fxxk you up , sure, they will marry you, give you sex, then get a green card, live with you for few years and get a child and  divorce you and fxxk you for child support and screw up your life!

urbexer, I am glad you haven't find any love yet, be careful about marrying to an educated Chinese girl with a white girl's nose, growing so big !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.