Author: pest-control

Thinking out loud, to fellow forumites, an in house thread to fellows. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-28 11:33:13 |Display all floors

Topic for our Dinner conversation

Who has gone to visit the new CCP website?

Will the Chinese please translate it for tsupasat and HeDan? -- It takes me toooooooo long!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 11:40:32 |Display all floors

Reply: Hmmmm....

We need some women at the table.
Any suggestions?

I want a gander at finnlady  

requiem (:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 11:53:18 |Display all floors

wemens at da table?

You invite trouble -- we will spend an hour waiting for them to decide where everyone will be allowed to sit. And, anyway, we have already invited the moderators, do we really need karenb and them others? -- though, I reckon, you can wear a skirt if you like. [grin]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 12:28:17 |Display all floors

Attention, chimp!

Don't tell the mods to delete this one, and be a good chimp. I just want to argue with a chimp with a big brain like you. Don't tell me you are never argumentative. I know some African chimps are very aggressive. Argumentation is as good as aggression after your relocation in the CD. It will keep you fit for your repatriation to your original habitat.

To mods: if you think I am going to swear like an or@ngutan, you are probably wrong. I just like talking to an African chimp who's got a wonder of a massive brain, and I want to examine it more closely.

My post is not going to be deleted the third time in a row, I am sure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 12:43:49 |Display all floors

No arguments at the Dinner Table

-- it is bad for proper digestion. If you want to argue go to the antechamber with the wemens, there, Im sure, you will be sure to get your fill in short order! Maybe you just need a good motherly smothering -- go get a hug from karenb!

Maybe we should get one of those big rooms off to the side that is restricted to Gentlemen Only (cigar smoke accepted!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 13:23:00 |Display all floors

Thinking out loud

Gosh, I hope so.  No fun otherwise.

Garcon, I'll have the liver and fava beans with a glass of chianti.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 13:25:28 |Display all floors

You know,

if calimero was there, we could have a mind-meld?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.