Author: pest-control

Thinking out loud, to fellow forumites, an in house thread to fellows. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-28 10:47:08 |Display all floors

To himself

BTW, Bush sucks big dirty broccolli sticks, maybe he marianated them too long in Jack Daniels?

And, Sharon really needs to lay off the sausage sucking as well! What a fat-ass idiot! The preservatives reflect the poison that has infested his brain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 10:52:08 |Display all floors

Wait a moment, please! -- I am hoping to see what post of mine gets trashed next

I am having a late breakfast! [grin]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 11:06:46 |Display all floors

Reply: Arf arf, what fun!

At that table for one, will there be much thinking out loud?

requiem (:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 11:06:57 |Display all floors

I try again --> tag!!!!

Humor

I reckon if those new to this forum ever had the opportunity, they might take the time and the chance to see the really great and fantastic humor of one of the forum's most favorite personalities!

He may have his bad days and cantankerous moments, he is old and ill – can we not smile and remember the things from his better days and moments?

Even in the midst of our own great struggle, I could not stop in my admiration for this clever and intelligent soul!

He is a Christian, not a Zionist, and his depth of understanding his religion is not as a light-weight, but reflects a deeper understanding of how the world exists.

I am no friend of a United Nations world body, either – there are no checks and balances. It is a group that must have a strong Chinese presence and does not need the nonsense from a Japanese government that has failed to mature past it's fat-ass ignorance of a modern world!

I am also a genuine friend and admirer of his detractors, and saddened, very much, by their falling out. Give the old man a break!

If CD cannot fix their idiotic software, they could at least restore my old pal back to his status, he has led us far in his real efforts to reach across the great gulf of ignorance!

Bring back Chairman!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 11:14:35 |Display all floors

Please point out to me

what is there in my post, 'Humor', that is a personal insult or contains bad language? ... such fun, eh?

Why not join me, dubina and quietrequiem for drinks and dinner?

I invite you to join us, and if dubina objects, I will just yell louder than him!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 11:21:20 |Display all floors

Reply: Please point out to me

Only if wchao37 joins us.
There'll be lots of talking to oneself if he does.

requiem (:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 11:23:15 |Display all floors

Hmmmm....

Without wchao37 at the table, we would only be discussing broccoli and sausage, I think.

I hope wchao37 will sit next to you, requiem!

Can we reserve the chair at the head of the table for daydreamer66?

I might also suggest we separate the Americans, with an occassional Brit, Aussie or Kiwi -- and that tsupasat and HeDan leave their babies with their wives in the anteroom! [grin]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.