Views: 5118|Replies: 5

I am in blue! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-26 16:01:43 |Display all floors
Hello: my friends. I am in bad mood. I have a crush on a girl,but she is five years older than me. I know her long time. She and I had a date in the Christmas Eve. I feel she is a girl that I like. but I don't know how to express my feeling in my hart. she is working woman and she has her own career ,but I just a little office clerk. I don't know how can I do, Friends maybe you can give me some help!
Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 17:13:28 |Display all floors

To buy followers plus a card to her, tell her your feeling sincerely. Be confide

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 15:26:19 |Display all floors

Carry on!

what are u afraid of? her age ? her career?
if u realy love her,just told her.why are your in blue, abraid of being refused?
If she has no boyfriend, then here comes your chance,send her a bundle of roses at the Eve.
In the other case,that depend on you and her, if you think u can bring her happiness in the future,why hesitate?,boys usually are expected to behave boldly,wish u good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 15:44:49 |Display all floors

advice

Be confident and continue to let her know that you are interested.  Five years in age is not that great.  

A greeting card or a bouquet of flowers are an excellent way to let her know (at least in the US, it works!).  Ask for another date.  

If she is interested, you will know.  If she is not then perhaps it was not meant to be and find someone else.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 17:01:07 |Display all floors

Be Bold

Severe Winter, if you don't have the courage would you mind letting me know how I can reach her for a date. If I do succeed, plz don't regret your inertia. What do you lose by letting her know. After all, was not she friendly to you over Christmas?
It's about time you stop feeling blue and emerge from the severe winter you have been in!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-12 17:42:25 |Display all floors

be couraged

Hi, take it easy and tell her your love to her. Don't miss anything for it wouldn't come twice. your encounter with her is arranged by God, but God wouldn't help you court her. If fail it don't matter, at least you have tried. Don't leave regret after her leaving.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.