Views: 2293|Replies: 0

New Post: What will you do when you are being asked for money as someone saying [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-25 15:39:44 |Display all floors
pennyless.

yes.

A man stopped as he is consulting me on the way to North 5 ring..

He said he had just kept walking from South 3 to here.

There is pennyless on him.

He didn't ask me for money but where can he go more easily if i show you a short cut.

But it is ridiculous to walk to North RING 5 from the center of beijing.

I remmended him to take a bus,but he said he have just caused an car accident, and all money on him was given for the compensation in other hand, and saying the transportational police is not kind to give him a lift to  North Ring 5 TO get in touch with one of his friends in Beijing.

All thing happened naturally, then i found it would be plot for those silly guy to cheat me in this way......when you recalling what was hapapening.

I gave him ten yuan without any doubt,showing him to get the bus no.

Sorry, i am

I would like to give one Jiao to the old people standing or sitting on the bridge over the street..

hundred times......

.....Let  me to tell you something how we treat Begger in the country side.unless one was found as stealer.

it is really hurt when you felling the trap deperately

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.