Author: longzhou

who is cogito? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-25 12:44:47 |Display all floors

thanks, yellow_mount

but I did not write that word or anything like it.

I explained truthful things without any rancor, however, the game here at China Daily has seemed to have taken a differnt and interesting twist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 12:49:17 |Display all floors

cogito

has sent private messages to others in this forum slandering me with his lies, is that OK? How about ya China Daily?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 12:51:27 |Display all floors

evidence

I defy anyone to show that I have ever said anything against the Chinese or the Chinese government.

Make your case, cogito!!!!!!!

How about ya China Daily? Are we still playing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 12:55:28 |Display all floors

I know the answer!

You know that stubbie is going to go dig up your "dogs and Chinese" post, don't you, 88???????

And the PM from spiritrace (who he says is you) about health and chinese woman...................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 13:00:51 |Display all floors

He can do what he wants -- post edited!

"Dogs and Chinese" sure doesn't mean, 'Dogs are Chinese', any more than 'ladies and gentlemen' means ladies are gentlemen! -- What a stretch! And such an ignorant and deliberate attampt to cause a misunderstanding. It is another example of cogito's deceit!

Cogito knew this, I presume!

Chairman certainly knows this!

It was taken out of context by cogito, no doubt, on purpose.

The context of that post, was to explain to chaimran that he was treating people in this forum, who were not 'Chinese patriots' by his definition, as dogs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 13:08:54 |Display all floors

on spiritrace and others

I have always announced who I was and what tag I was writing under, they have never been but three: Thomas P. Jackstraw, eightyeight and invalid.

Others have tried to say I was someone else, like freedom1? or spiritrace? and they have tried to associate their things with me, but they are wrong, I am not one to resort to devices and I do not need to use other names except as in the cases I stated.

ghostly chameleon acts are not mine, I take my shots straight-up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 13:11:36 |Display all floors

English 101 for the foulmouthed highschool dropout aka Trailer Park Jerk (TPJ) a

"chairman know this" --> chairman knows this

"And such an ignorant and deliberate attampt to cause a misunderstanding." --> And such an ignorant, deliberate attempt to cause a misunderstanding.

"Dogs and Chinese sure doesn't mean Chinese are dogs, any more than ladies and gentlemen means ladies are gentlemen." --> Dogs and Chinese sure don't mean Chinese are dogs, any more than ladies and gentlemen mean ladies are gentlemen.
___

eightyeight

+ Send message
+ Posts: 2013
+ Joined:
   2003-11-02
  he can do what he wants
Dogs and Chinese sure doesn't mean Chinese are dogs, any more than ladies and gentlemen means ladies are gentlemen, what a stretch! And such an ignorant and deliberate attampt to cause a misunderstanding. It is another example of cogito's deceit!

Cogito knew this

chairman know this

it was taken out of context by cogito on purpose

the context of that post was to explain to chaimran that he was treating people in this forum who were not 'Chinese patriots' by his definition as dogs.

2005-04-25 13:00

___

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.