Author: mpc1999

Why is it wrong to visit the Yasukuni Shrine !! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-7 20:15:24 |Display all floors

ask the japanese court...

http://www.japan-press.co.jp/2259/arrogance.html

http://marmot.blogs.com/korea/2004/04/fukuoka_court_r.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-7 21:02:26 |Display all floors

What is wrong with this is that they don't realize it is wrong!

All the things feel so wrong lately!

Go here! http://www.chinaiiss.org/hot/225.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 20:09:34 |Display all floors

Japanese investors should not be punished.

"revious Japanese Governments carefully distance themselves from this idea. They never officially visit Yasukuni Shrine till PM Nakasone, who stopped upon foreign protest. PM Koizumi repeats his visits, and insists that is nothing wrong. By doing that he give a clear signal to Japanese, the government accepts the view point that being an invader was not a crime.

The dangerous part begins from here."

There are three problems in visiting Yasukuni  Jinjya by Japanese PM.

Problem1. Hurting Chinese people's feeling
Problem2. The exitence of moral problem
Problem3. Punishment or damages to Japanese investors

1 is absolutely true.
2 is grey.  (Black grey for Chinese and white grey for Japanese)

Here, I want to talk about Problem3.
Japanese investors should not be punished by this problem.
They were invited by Chinese government during the Deng's era.

http://www.china.org.cn/english/features/dengxiaoping/103374.htm

So please choose a suitable punishment, if need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 08:04:01 |Display all floors

Yasukuni

>think of the German chancellor visiting Hitler's grave frequently and crying his heart out loud.

That would be completely different. The Yasukuni Shrine is not about a single person, or a certain period. It's about all war dead. That there are also 14 or so convicted war criminals is tragic. But the USA, or most countries do too remember their war dead and it is obvious that not all deserve that honour.

It may also be noted that the emperor itself refuses to visit the shrine.

More to read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasukuni_Shrine

BTW, Hitler has no grave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 16:43:00 |Display all floors

Why is it wrong to visit the criminal Shrine

I don't kown to the day thy you come up with this kind of  naive and shabby question. It gives me the impression that you radically  don't understand history . you are born a natural jap noble so you just  try to concern your criminal forefather . just imagin if your country were invaded and overrun by others ,your mother and countrwomen were raped and slaughtered  by those savage beast . Could you stand out composedly and  say carefreely : it doesn't matter , we should shou our spirit of generiosty .  i am afaid you will not . so don't jump out and play crossword with us  .ok . by the way .i feel criminal shrine may be even suitable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 20:16:13 |Display all floors

Speaking with fork tongue ,that is why !

mpc1999 :    Are you just plain naive or are you intellectually challenged ?This topic crops up about once a fortnight . You are surely a Japanese apologist but are you here baiting the Chinese again ? Listen to me closely as I am going to say it just once.

1. The Yasukuni Shrine has interred within it the remnants of the most vicious and brutal war criminals of all time. Their atrocities on unarmed civilinans, women and babies are unprecedented since the days of Ghengis Khan. As long as these rascals are not separated from the rest of the war dead, visits by a Japanese PM is tentamount to the rubbing of salt into the wounds of ALL Asians who suffered under the bastard regime of the Imperial Army. Apologies are just hot air. One can make a thousand apologies but the continued visits to this infamous shrine show how insincere and how big a humbug they are. It is what the Red Indians described as" speaking with fork tongue ."

2. Japan has been behaving ' peacefully' over the past 60 years because they are still under the constraints of the surrender constitution. Self Defence Forces are only allowed. To wriggle out of this constraint because the extreme right wing under Koizumi is in charge, the Japanese are running around like headless chicken trying to appease the Yanks like going to Iran to ' help'. These Japanese troops are not allowed to enter into combat and that is why the Australians have to hold their hands and change their nappies. Do not be fooled by the 60 years of ' peace '. Japs are rearing to revive her militaristic ambitions given half a chance.

Stop dreaming 1999, Japan will never subjugate Chiba again in a milliion years.

Confucius said "  Power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 23:21:31 |Display all floors

Please criticize after making sure.

"Their atrocities on unarmed civilinans, women and babies are unprecedented since the days of Ghengis Khan. As long as these rascals are not separated from the rest of the war dead, visits by a Japanese PM is tentamount to the rubbing of salt into the wounds of ALL Asians who suffered under the bastard regime of the Imperial Army."

Maybe next argument is the last method to solve a morale problem.

Hurting Chinese people's feeling by PM visiting Ysukuni is true.
The reason is that there are war climinal's tablets in Ysukuni.
But how do Chinese people make sure this fact ?

Yasukuni manager declaired that there were war climinal's tablets in 1978. And some of Japanese newspaper reported this with anger. But I noticed mysteries. So Instead of Chinese people, I made sure deeply. Relationship between Japanese king and jinjyas is very similar with relationship between British king and churches. Japanese kings have never visited Yasukuni since 1978. It is funny. Because tablets need King's approval. Without his approval, tablets are not formal.

And I discover the evidences which show that  tablets are not formal.
The details are written in next book.
秦郁彦著 現代史の対決 (Gendaisi no taiketsu written by Ikuhiko hata)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.