Author: jusun83

about gay [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-25 22:01:06 |Display all floors

nothing against them huh

they r just as normal huh... wonder if anybody's watched christina's mtv of her song "beautiful".,,,, t's got one scene that two guys kissing romantically on the bench while every passersby watched with ugly stares.... and the song went" cuz u r beautiful, no matter what they say, words dont bring u down..." ,,, t's just wonderful,,,, i got a very close friend,, she's acting kinda homo,,, the rest of my group of friends talked about it secretly, but decided that even if she was a les, we dont mind, cuz she's been such a good friend.... but she seems to be afraid of talking about it, so we just let her choose her own path, and no matter what it is,, we'l just be supportive,...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-26 13:09:29 |Display all floors

uh...mmmm

I was just looking so does that make me something by percentile? ;0)

ps: not all gay men are good-looking, metro, fashion minded sweeties.  Gay people are just people and they come from all walks of life and looks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 15:36:38 |Display all floors
thanks you for your support about gay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 20:23:24 |Display all floors
You've got my support too, one of my best friends is gay. I've been friends with him for.... hmm..... 20 years!!! 21 to be exact! Wow. And he's so sweet, and sometimes dorky, and very smart & creative, and he's always there for me, and I love him!

There's nothing weird or strange or uncomfortable about him at all (well, we're both a little strange but that's another story! haha)
:)

I don't see him very often since he moved 10 yrs ago, but I saw him a couple months ago, and he made me dance - I hardly ever dance, but he twirled me around....! laaaah! And he gives good hugs and good advice.

That's my friend.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 21:46:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flavie at 2005-9-25 22:01
they r just as normal huh... wonder if anybody's watched christina's mtv of her song "beautiful".,,,, t's got one scene that two guys kissing romantically on the bench while every passers ...

Oh, nice girl. ....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.