Post time 2005-4-16 09:20:32 |Display all floors
do you have a friend is a gay?
well, no matter you have or not
show me your impression about gays.
thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 09:58:44 |Display all floors

Why do you ask ?

If someone is interesting in this matter, ninety per cent he may be a homo. people, because homo. people much care about people's attitude towards them. Otherwise, you are the rest of ten per cent, just curious? In my life so far, I haven't been meeting a homo or les in the reality, in China, the case is rare that people meet them for the country is still a conservative one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 11:38:47 |Display all floors

so redandblack

there is a 90% chance you are gay?

i'm not but my impression is that gays are the same bar their sexual preference

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 18:50:40 |Display all floors

My research partner back in 1980 was gay, my brother-in-law is gay. They are nor

Gay marriage is legal in my country and my brother-in-law has been living with his partner for over 15 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-17 11:25:15 |Display all floors

The 2006 Census will add a new column of your spouse, straight or gay !haha

You have come a long way ! baby !

Gays and lesbian are absolutely normal and our government will change the 2006 census form to accomodate the gays and lesbians couples and obtain an actual number how many gays and lesbians are married or living together.

Gays and lesbians can legally marry and enjoy all the rights just like the heterosexual's spouses!!

Go for it !!!!!

Gays and lesbians !!

Welcome abroad !!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-17 11:33:57 |Display all floors

There is a gay and lesbian retirement home called Manasota at Palmetto, Florida

Check that out, a real gay and lesbian retirment home for gays who are 65, 70 and 80.

The place is called "Home of Manasota", located at Palmetto, Florida.

Gays and lesbians are normal and absolutely welcome in this Forum !!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-25 16:57:33 |Display all floors

nice ppl

well..gay ppl are very friendly and sweet...they know how to take care of themselves..they know how to present themselves in a more comfortable and sweeter way.....i have a friend he is gay..he is so bloody good lookin...from rich family..and treat friends great...absolutely smart since he is first class in honours in law school...he is gorgeoous..but he is gay..which is bad for me..llol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.