Author: robertcheng

Can one love two grils ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-8 21:17:08 |Display all floors

I myself have two grils

One is a Weber Kettle Gril, the other is a Patio Mate propane fired gril.  I must say I do strugle with my conscience whenever it's time to throw on a couple of burgers..charcoal, propane, propane charcoal... a tough decision to make.

gril on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-9 15:49:04 |Display all floors

Are you a playboy ? Heihei ~~~

I feel pity you can't make a dicision , either.
  Have you solved your problem ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-9 19:11:30 |Display all floors

IT'S WEIRD???

I am wondering why my poster submitted yesterday is  missing now???

TO:robert  and **211: I have not realized that until u told me ~~
                                        MAYBE because  there was sth wrong with the compter system  when I registered  or I  circled certain survice as filling the imformation form of the forum~

In term of the topic, I insist on my former view of it~Moreover, psychologically speaking , it shows that u r  mature enough to be loved with two girls.That's to say ,u have sufficient psychic energy~HOWEVER, u should use  the "resorce" appropriately~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 13:28:06 |Display all floors

It's not so weird but common now , for many people in this forum have made his

Anyone who can tell me why  ? Maybe It's a meaningless question .
   But I still can't understand why these  people do it  .
     Since  you visit the forum sometimes, why do you hide the basical information ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-12 21:59:49 |Display all floors

NO

no one can love two girls synchronously. you should choose one between them. in my opinion, you should choose the classmate. maybe because you were young, you cannot understand the true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-16 19:05:21 |Display all floors

What makes love ever-lasting ?

Maybe It's true that I'm too young to understand what's unbreakable love . So I wonder what makes love forever .   Please put forward your opinions or ideas.

As for as I concerned , one song tells me what is eternal love . "Love needn't to be overwhleming .Perpetual love is that you have someone who always shares joys and sorrows with you . "   

The other day , I heard that a girl in my campus said she would try to  find a wealthy boy friend and live a carefree life in the future rather than study hard now . Hearing what she said, I thought It's so insane to say that as a college student. How could she hold such an absurd notion ?If everyone had the same thought as that girl ,could true love  be found in the universe.

Generally ,  there are so many obstacles and difficulties for two lovers to overcome . But It's worthwhile . Do you think so ?

I'm not a  critic of  love . I just write what I have seen around me and the thoughts from those things ,for I know I'm in the freetalk section now .^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-21 22:15:34 |Display all floors

[u]Underlined Text Abc[/u] Now I find the answer !

It's a long time since I wrote this post ! By accident, I came across this post again( I had thought that it disappeared .) Thanks for replying and offering so many recommendation .

The remarks that impressed me greatly was pest -control's reply . (Maybe he doesn't log in this forum now.) And he is really a wise prophet. As he had said , the first girl is more suitable for me . Now I deeply realised it . The first girl is my girlfriend and my collegemate becomes one of my common friend------just a nodding friend.
I'm grateful that I didn't miss my true love . Meanwhile, I somewhat hurt my collgemate .But I will not feel remorseful for my choice, for I'm happy and in a high spirit !
Best wishes to all of my friends here  !
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.