Author: marknz

i like to eat monkeys, reply if you do too [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-19 00:49:45 |Display all floors

Changzhou,Jiangsu Province.

Hello,Mark.i can't believe my eyes.you are working in Changzhou.
Because i am living in Changzhou too.i am Chinese.haha.i think we may be friends.this is my email:      brave_129@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-19 14:15:33 |Display all floors

Hello my New Zealand friend

I am a guy of 22 in Shanghai. Very glad and honoured to make bosom friends with you if I could. Please just give me this opportunity to do the culture exchange with you.
Contact my MSN: alexzha@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-20 13:00:27 |Display all floors

welcome to China

我也很愿意和你交朋友。
我的E-mail:hujimg15@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-20 19:19:40 |Display all floors

Hi, welcome to china

I'm working in chang zhou too. I am a easy-going boy and like sports especially basketball. Hope we can become friends and exchange language.
My e-mail adress: bizbill@163.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-21 14:49:00 |Display all floors

I am in the same province with you

mark
welcome to china! I will graduate from university in july. Now i am working in a taiwang-owned company. i like english and it is very important for me. i hope we can be good friends by chatting.my msn is:
janney19840603@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-22 13:12:52 |Display all floors

I'd like to be your friend

hello
      I am Jenny ,i am in suzhou ,jiangsu province.i would like to make friends with you,my MSN is     changyan_cyghl@hotmail.com
my phono number is 0512-68820273    you can call me at any time .
by the way ,can you speak chinese?

best  regards
                                                                                                           yours
                                                                                                          Jenny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-22 15:20:47 |Display all floors

nice to meet you!

Hello sir,
       I am a girl from shanghai.  Like many English lovers. I want to know a  native speaker to improve my oral English and English writting.But may be you're pretty busy because so many people reply you.If you're too busy to chat with me. That's no matter.
        Last weekday, there is a college students demonstration against Japan.And i am a sophomore too in ShangHai Institute of Politics & Law that is located in QingPu District.But I didn't participate in the campaign. It's so crazy. I think that we, act as  college students, should express ourselves in reasonable and legitimate approach.
         Right?  Look forward to hearing from you.ANd my email address is yuanying0343133@sohu.com.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.