Author: adable

What do you think of university marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-14 11:23:45 |Display all floors

Personal idea: I think it is reasonable

Maybe we should know that it largely aims to the postgraduate students.As  a developing country ,our country see the marridge very important.And as the new born generation,many of us are the single child in the family.It's unavoidable that your family will ask you to make friends with your opposite gender and you can have more mature plan for your academical life once you get married with somebody.Though you will face many problems such as financial,psycological ,etc,you can confidently to face it  because life depends on what you do ,not what you think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-14 14:26:33 |Display all floors

kaerondaes

Hi. Kaerondaes:

Pls send me an email and I have something talk to you.
My email address:  lm@2win.com.cn  or  gfuture2002@163.com

Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-14 17:39:29 |Display all floors

Hmmm

i think that the point is not whether students can get married in universities,but the conditions. if students have good conditions, like good economy,  legal age and mature mentality, why not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-15 11:05:29 |Display all floors

I don't gree marriage in university

academician principal purpose is study in university .i don't gree marriage in university.expection speical case,and they must demonstrate certain personal reason for marrige in university

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 10:38:31 |Display all floors

it;s simple!just Do what you want!

this problem is not a real problem.ones can chose what they want to do ,including got marriaged.
yeah,during tht unversity life leaning more knowledge is much more important,but people can chose by their own thougts.they are 20s.They have the rights.

that;s my point!:)personaly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 11:46:03 |Display all floors

re:What do you think of university marriage?

It is a great thing to admit college students getting married,but there has a serious problem,if they have a baby in the future,who would raise him or her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 16:23:06 |Display all floors

young guys are not mature for marriage living

when you in university, the major thing for goung guys is studying.
how about working after graduate, and where will you be after 4~5 years' study? it is sure that you & your lover will be at the same place?
all these are reality that hardly can be ignored.

in short, i disapprove of university marriage

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.