Author: adable

What do you think of university marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-12 16:20:10 |Display all floors

No

I can"t  agree with marrging in the university.i am a marring man.As we know,it is improtance that one of couple has greatly repationly as well love.marrging is a kind of  devote.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-12 21:43:17 |Display all floors

OF course they can. BUT univerisyt lact some of activities like crazy party,

girl and boys from uni  got drunk and sung crazily and jumping into the pond or pool with water, and start trips to find a partner in the party as a big mission..

highschool party and

continue to see it in uni

next step is getting marrid

What is the pencentage of uni sutdent marry another.

or university produce nice girls for senior buzinessmen or some one sound decend job...

hehe  China, in this society , you just gonna see people compete with each about weahter a title make them shine or not, also these feeling pass to his son or dauter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-12 21:49:41 |Display all floors

I think that is advancement of society

Nowsday,there is many students cohabit together in the university in china !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-13 14:09:43 |Display all floors

I don't agree to university marriage

Young people, especially university students should pay much attention to their study.  Marriage will cause much matters which will influence their shool work, even brings much negative effect to other schoolmates. Though most of university students have been at the age of marriage, it's better to consider it after graduation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-13 16:24:23 |Display all floors

take it to two point

Now some elder people also are allowed go to college. They get married during school is normal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-13 19:58:15 |Display all floors

What do you think of university marriage?

I assume you are asking marriage of university students while still are students during and before completing their university studies.
This is not an easy question. First, if love the basis and does not affect studies then, the final result may be better than expected.
Next, if the marriage goes on rocks; troubles lay waiting ahead. Good bright future may be destroyed!
Then, there are those who will vow to maintain through thick and thin. This may sound impressive but too idealistic!
No way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-14 10:16:42 |Display all floors

just personal viewpoint

personally,i think it's just a show practice of the education administration!
they just want to give a message that the current educational system is quite open and international oriented! but they have neglected a common sense and the existing status quo,that is the quality of our college students and their education backdrop. in now days,they spend too much time in playing games,meeting cyber friends or dating online lovers. how much time can they use to study ?  they just want to find more distinctive and stirring things! now,they are allowed to marry at college, they have more choice now! but i found that some universities with high prestige just theat this very remotely! they are sensible!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.